Only serious bidders please!
I am owner of a larger online paintball e-commerce store and we have a new template created professionally and all files are in PSD format layered and ready to be coded. The homepage has already been coded (for the most part) and I will provide the PSD’s, and the homepages XHTML/CSS coding that has already been nearly completed to who ever wins this project. I am aiming to keep budget around $150 USD. I will provide a bonus if coding is really professional, compliant to my cart, and done in a timely fast manner (up to $50.00 USD in bonus).
What this project requires:
- You must be a very experienced XHTML/CSS coder and eager to start work immediately!
- Show examples of your previous work.
- Have MSN messenger and stay in daily contact with project headway. (Should only take a couple days to finish coding)
- Be capable of making the XHTML/CSS files compliant with all coding standards.
- Being capable of integrating the files to work with my shopping cart. The cart being used for the site is SearchFit ([url removed, login to view]) you may join the SearchFit forums at ([url removed, login to view]) feel free to ask any questions in their about integration to the shopping cart, the man who designed the cart answers questions in a fast manner and will provide you with all the help you need.
- Speak English
- Not working for a company or living in India or Pakistan; preferably.
What do you get if you win the bid:
- You will be provided with all the PSD files (5 files) that are layered.
- I will provide you with the homepage CSS files that just need some adjustments but has most of the coding done for you. (The header, footer, and navigation are the same on every template besides the check-out page) this will make coding go a lot faster!
- Daily communication from me to you.
- Future projects when you do a great job with the coding and integration.
Thank you all for your time I hope one of you will take on this project I am eager to get started, if you have any questions feel free to ask it's always best to know prior to bidding.