Please read fully and ensure you have an excellent command of English. We will not employ anyone with low ratings or no track history on Scriptlance. You must be willing to accept a small deposit via Escrow to start the project and then full payment when the site is completed.
We will place money into Escrow by instalments each week to ensure both the winning programmer and us as a company are happy with each other. If you're not willing to accept the terms, then please do not bid on the project. Please also place your bid before making any contact with us.
We are looking to have a spiritual website built where customers may connect to agents in the following ways.
• Individual emails
• Private Chat window (with timer)
• Integrated Call me Now (VoIP)
Individual emails will work in the following way.
A customer will choose which agent they would like to have an email service from – by clicking a button at the side of the agents name. They should then be presented with a list of questions which have been set by the agent.
Once they have answered the questions – they would then click send and their account would be charged accordingly. The agent would then receive the customer request to their “on site” inbox.
The agent would then reply to the email which would also be sent to the customers on site inbox and they would be notified by private email that the agent has replied to them.
Private Chat Window would work in the following way:
The Customer would choose the agent they wish to speak to live via private chat. The agent would be alerted by a live pop up request to their computer. Once the agent answers, the customer would be charged on a per minute basis, so there would need to be a timer in place so the customer and the agent would know how long they have been in a private chat together.
Integrated Call Me now would work as follows:
The customer would need to have funded their account – they will then choose the agent they wish to have a live conversation with and would be taken to another page once they have chosen. On the next page, they would choose the amount of time in which they wish to speak to an agent. Once they have selected the block amount of time – they would then enter their telephone number and click call me now – this would call both the customer and the agent and connect them via telephone – we already have a company who will provide us with this service – however, we will need you as a programmer to integrate their software.
Customers landing on our home page would need to be presented with a small (random) list of agents who are currently online, a login or signup option and advertisements with any offers we may have.
Without being logged in to the site – any potential customer will be able to read help / FAQ pages. See what each individual agent is charging, and which services/categories the agent offers.
Each customer will need to have their own individual ID and none of their contact information would ever be shown to the agent – other than their user name.
All agents would need to have the following:
• Unique User names and a pin number
• An account showing them what they have earned so far
• The option to place themselves in busy mode on the website (instantly updated)
• Once the agent takes a call via private chat they will automatically show as being busy on the main website.
• Once the agent takes a call via the VoIP service they will automatically go into busy mode for the amount of time chosen by the customer before the call was made
• The agent will need to be alerted that a voip call will be coming through to their land based telephone by way of pop up – and also have a button to click that the call has been answered by them. Then towards the end of the call – an alert should tell them that they have two minutes left with the customer and a timer counting down the two minutes. A button should also be on the alert for the agent to click that the call has now ended and they will be automatically made available again on the main website.
• A profile page listing what services they offer and which categories they offer. Times they will be online and other tools to be discussed with the programmer.
Agents will earn a percentage from each call they make which will need to be able to be set by us. All earnings will show up in the agents account as soon as they have finished a call and once they have replied to a customer email, or accepted a call via call me back.
Customers will need to be able to choose from three different currencies in which they wish to pay.
In the main admin we will need the following.
• Approve / disapprove agents who sign up.
• Reports on Daily, Weekly and Monthly income and expenditure
• The option to delete members and agents accounts
• The option to see how much an individual customer has spent
• The option to see how much an agent has earned
• The option to offer customers some free time or discount for our online service.
• The option to offer new customers free time or discount for their first time using the service
• An option to produce voucher codes which can be sent directly to customers and redeemed on the main website.
• Reports on how long any individual customer spent on private chat
• Internal email for customer complaints or questions.
• The option to place any agent in online – offline or busy mode.
• Private chat logs from any agent / customer
• The option to see any email responses sent to a customer from the agents
• An option to create new pages on the main website such as star sign pages or news pages.
Other tools to be discussed with the programmer.
We would also like a chat room options installed to the site where we can create chat rooms which would be used for taking online courses. These chat rooms would be charged for on a block amount basis. This will be discussed in more detail with the winning programmer.