It will be resume hosting website where professionals will publish their resume and Job providers will be able to search resumes.
Coding standards to follow:
• The site will have complex options day by day. So, the developers must demonstrate every details of the coding structure i.e. which file is for what functions, what are the variables, how the variable can be call in any php file, what are the “objects” and “class” of the coding etc. Developer will do it by his own interest i.e. he/she also include anything he feels that may required to know the respective coders/developers to edit/add new functions.
• Will not share anything related this site coding structure to others. He/she may express that he/she is the developers but cannot share anything related to site security to others.
• Most emphasize will get on site speed. We will hear suggestions from you regarding site speed.
2 Types basic user:
They will be able to create and publish resume online (via form). Also will be able to select wheatear his/her profile can be viewed by any user or only by registered users.
Common Resume form options
• Availability: Fulltime, Part-time, Project Basis
• Full Name
• Title (It will be his/her profile page's browser Title)
• Profile pics
• Skill (Tag Base and the tags are submitted by site admin, user gets Tag suggestions as they type).
• Academic achievement.
• Portfolio: Image portfolio demonstrating his/her previous works.
• Current Job
2. Job Providers:
They Can search (Advanced search options) professionals according to their requirements i.e. skill, experience, academic institution etc. They also will be able to contact (e-mail send) any or every professionals finding from advanced search options.
When a professionals get messages from a Job Providers he/she will get notification to his/her registered e-mail but will need to login to see and reply the messages.
Common Job Providers Profile Options
• Full Name
• Company Name
• Job Post in the Company
Both users will have admin section:
• From there they will be able to edit profile.
• Send/receive message from others.
Common pages that may need (The developer may have suggestions)
1. Registration Page
2. Profile page ([url removed, login to view])
3. Tag Pages for every Tag (Skill Tag) where professionals related to the Tags will be shown. ([url removed, login to view]). This will be a public page i.e any one can see but he/she will see only the profiles that are public privileged by the profile owners.
<insert mangrove in first line of your bid otherwise I will think that you didn't read job description clearly>
4. Advanced Search Options page and Search Result Page. This will be a public page i.e any one can see but he/she will see only the profiles that are public privileged by the profile owners.
Site Admin Section:
• Can make the site maintenance mood any time and at that time the website will have a common Under Maintenance page.
• Can add remove any user.
• Can add/remove Skill Tags.
• Send messages (Newsletter) to all members. This message will go direct to his/her e-mail id.
• Can publish Blog posts on the site. So, the site also will have an option of blogging (not complex, just publishing posts, can be done by Wordpress but must be look alike the site).