Hi, I'm looking for a programmer that is familiar with the osCommerce cart system that can make changes to my site listed below:
My site is moderately modified with other addons. Your work needs to be done on a clone site and then once everything is bug-free, needs to be uploaded onto the live site.
I prefer people with GMAIL Chat so I can be updated almost instantly. Please note in your bid that you are able to do so as I will give you preference!! With this said, please note that I am busy and it may take up to 24 hours or longer to check your work!
I will need all changelogs done to the site if possible!!
1. I have a Contact Us form, that after filling out and submitted, needs to have a "Thank you for contacting us! We will get back to you within 1 to 2 business days." Customers always email me twice because they are unsure if the message went through.
2. Product listing. A few things here.I need a "Click to Enlarge" shortcut for the product image. And then I also need a "Click for details" link which leads to the product information. And the "Result pages" on the top right, I need that to change to something like "Page 1 of 4" with next and previous links.
3. At the [url removed, login to view], I need to assure the customer their information is secured with GoDaddy SSL (already shown on bottom of the site)) but I want to reASSURE them.
4. When a customer clicks the "Checkout" button, it brings them to the shipping page. I need it to go to their Cart first, then shipping and so forth. At the cart page, I need a "Sometimes, items are back ordered but not updated on the site. In such cases, do you want us to ship out the rest of your items? You will not be charged for items we didn't ship." They need to answer Yes, No, Call or Email me First. This information needs to show up in the customers' orders and also in the email invoices/orders.
5. I need a "Continue Shopping" button on the cart page. This button will redirect the user to the last page visited.
6. I'm getting errors with using "/" in the search engine on my site. Many of our product model numbers use "/" and this is a problem such as BAN-575/18BL. I need this fix as many of our customers are used to our model numbers.
7. In the admin side, I need to sort my products by their model numbers and/or sort by product name!
8. I currently have free shipping enabled. For eligiblity, they need to order $75. Some customers become eliglible with tax included. I need it to be without tax included!!
My website is [url removed, login to view]!!