Looking for a quote on the following "remailer" script written in PHP:
1: Script will import mail from a pop email account
2: Script will forward each incoming email to multiple outgoing email addresses on an incremental and rotating basis.
3: Each incoming email will be sent to each specified outgoing email on a rotating basis. For instance, the first incoming email (fetched from the pop account) will be sent to the first outgoing email address in the list, the second incoming email will be sent to the second email address in the list, etc.
4: Rotation of outgoing email addresses will reset once the final email address in the list is reached. For example, if there are four email addresses, the fifth incoming email will be sent to the first email address in the list.
5: There will be an administration control panel, accessible from a website, secured by a password
6: The control panel will have the following features:
- Ability to set the pop server information in order to fetch new email from a standard pop account
- Ability to set how often the script should check the pop account (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30, etc...)
- Ability to enter a list of outgoing email addresses...any number
- Must have a "reset order" button to reset the list back to the beginning
- Must have a "bcc" field to indicate an address to which all emails are copied, in addition to the email list above.
- For the bcc field, the script must append the email address that the email was sent to (from the list) at the top or bottom of the original email, and send to the bcc email address entered.
IMPORTANT: SCRIPT MUST CONTAIN SECURITY FEATURES THAT WILL PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED SCRIPT ACCESS FROM OUTSIDE DOMAINS, PREVENT ABUSE, ETC.
Please quote estimate of time involved, price, and alternative ideas that might be better in accomplishing the goals above.