I need a professional Penny Auction website which will be similar to Penny Auction sites like: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], quibids.com. The script must be tested and 100 PERCENT bug free. A full working demo is needed asap. Also, a full support of at lease 90 days. Upon completion of the project, and testing by me. You must also install and configured the application on our server and make it so it is relatively secure from any kind of hacking.
All bidders must have have experience in building or customizing Penny Auction scripts and Penny Auction websites or similar.
If you've done a Penny Auction website prior, we would like to see the completed work. Please send us a sample of your auction site.
We need all auction platform that includes everything from the bidding process, to registration, buying bids, Autobidder.
Need to have the ability to add new features as we grow with time.
Code must be customizable, changeable and adjustable in the future. We need to get SOURCE CODE to be able to change ourselves everything what I would like in future with no restrictions.
The site must have an easy to use administrative control [url removed, login to view] is also to function correctly. Actually we prefer to be able to easy change as much as on the site we can.
The site should function normally using any of popular browsers
Must be off-course fully functional after tests.
- User registration and account verification by e-mail
- Function with more languages and simple changing and adding with CMS, function with more currencies
- Buying bid packages
- The ability for users to get free bids for registering and for buying bid packages for the first time.
- General pages such as terms and conditions of use and a help section which we can edit. Add another pages too.
- 'PayPal' and 'Click and Buy' are default payment gateways. We will use the PayPal merchant account gateway and you must integrate this (we already have an account)
- The time increased anywhere between 10 to 30 seconds every time a Bid is placed. (there should be a place where the site administrator can change the Number of seconds per auction and as the default.
- The automatic bidding system – set price range and number of bids
- Voucher function with adding bids to winners account automatically.
- 'Buy Now' function, which enables to buy the product for spent bids and additional payment up to the retail price. So, this function must be able to count this additional payment.
- Content Management System (CMS) Platform.
- Add, Edit, Delete and Clone Auctions.
- Use macros to start, stop and publish auctions.
- View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
- View, Edit, Add, Delete and Suspend users.
- View user's Bidding history and Purchased Bid packs, give the user free bids and refund bids to the user.
- Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
- Set the bidding packages and prices to buy bids.
- Administrator can set the Number of wins allowed per user per day or month. Each product should have a category so the Administrator can limit the Number of wins per category as well per day or month.
- Administrator can limit the number of Live Auctions and number of featured auctions which show prominently.
- if reserve met/exceeded declare winner.
- if not declare "Bids Back Awarded" and script automatically returns all bids placed to bid accounts and rewaed amount to reward account.
The administration section should be easy to use. The administrator should be able to set override settings per auction and global settings for each auction. The look and feel should be similar to the BEST auction sites available with similar functionality along with auto pilot bidding.
The site should be able to handle thousands of people per day and more.
Additional Features we want
1. Referral but must buy credits to use referral credits (people can refer other people and get credits)
2. Buy back option - if the user wins an item but would like to get out of owning it, we can buy it back ( for what he/she spent less a buy-back fee ).
Payment will be made once the application is installed and working on the server.
We may add additional features later so make the code such that additional modules can be added on later.
The website should be SEO friendly and should be fully search engine optimized.
- Administrative interface to handle auctions and users
- Simple interface where people can easily place bids
- Simple interface where people can easily deliver payment (accepting major credit cards, PayPal, Moneybookers etc.)
- Account section for users, where they can see their personal information, current active bids and history of winning auctions.
- Online support mechanism.
- Easy to use affiliate tracking system.
- Site building for future best marketing strategy.
- Integration of social marketing solution on site – Facebook, Twitter.
- Would like to have one video (How it works) - optional for discuss
- Multi-currency option – in Euros, YEN, Rupees, and US Canadian Dollars and more currencies - optional for discuss.
- If you have any other suggestions I would like to hear them.