I need a Wordpress plugin that:
1. Admin can use to create form(s) with standard fields such as text, text area, image upload, video upload, video embed, link, checkbox (to select a group), etc.
2. The form submits data to the Wordpress Database and associates it with the user id of the user who submitted the form.
3. All fields are scrubbed and validated for security.
4. All fields are assigned a shortcode, which is then attached to the entered data.
5. Admin can see and edit a list of created forms.
6. Each form has its own shortcode.
7. Admin can add shortcodes to page, or post, to display the data associated with the shortcode.
This is the basic spec. I will request further developments of the plugin from time to time. Therefore, I am looking for a programmer who is prepared to continue adding features over time.
I am using Wordpress 3+
Programmer must be experienced, conscientious and professional, especially with communication and deadlines.
Wordpress plugin programming and PHP / MYSQL expertise.
Timeframe for delivery: Under 1 month.