I need you to program a Wordpress plugin that does a
few security tweaks to make a Wordpress installation
more secure to hacking.
- option to change the default "admin" name *in the database* (normally, admin is fixed!)
- check the [url removed, login to view] file for unusual text (by comparing to a default file and/or computing a checksum )
- similar for the [url removed, login to view] in the activated theme folder and the wp-config file
- check for specific text inserted into the database (I'll provide the text and the SQL statement that would find this text)
- check for unauthorized/new/unexpected users in the db
- insert a piece of code into the '[url removed, login to view]' function of the current theme in order to remove the wordpress version (I can provide the exact code that needs to be inserted)
- edit the .htaccess file in the WP installation folder (I'll provide the text to be inserted)
- insert a piece of code into the wp-config file
- install (or provide a one-click solution to install) "wordpress firewall" + "secure wordpress" (similar to what Jeff Johnson's SEO plugin does)
- replicate/integrate the functionality of "login lockdown"
1 freelancer is bidding on average $490 for this job
Hello I have reviewed your project and I am qualified to fulfill your requirement Please Contact me on PMB. So we can discuss further. building our reputation is critical so you can be assured we will do what is Daha Fazla