I need you to program a Wordpress plugin that does a
few security tweaks to make a Wordpress installation
more secure to hacking.
- option to change the default "admin" name *in the database* (normally, admin is fixed!)
- check the [url removed, login to view] file for unusual text (by comparing to a default file and/or computing a checksum )
- similar for the [url removed, login to view] in the activated theme folder and the wp-config file
- check for specific text inserted into the database (I'll provide the text and the SQL statement that would find this text)
- check for unauthorized/new/unexpected users in the db
- insert a piece of code into the '[url removed, login to view]' function of the current theme in order to remove the wordpress version (I can provide the exact code that needs to be inserted)
- edit the .htaccess file in the WP installation folder (I'll provide the text to be inserted)
- insert a piece of code into the wp-config file
- install (or provide a one-click solution to install) "wordpress firewall" + "secure wordpress" (similar to what Jeff Johnson's SEO plugin does)
- replicate/integrate the functionality of "login lockdown"