Hi everyone. I need a Wordpress rating plugin that has the following features.
-User points - users should be able to buy points using paypal.
-Users need points to rate posts up or down (when user clicks rate button an Ajax popup window opens asking the user to input amount of points he wants to rate the post. Points will be deducted from his/her points balance)
-Users can rate posts for or against (thumbs up or down) in which case users earn points if they make a profit. for example. if userA rates PostA 10 points up and UserB rates PostA 10 points down, the value of PostA is now 0 but if userC rates PostA 10 points down the value of the PostA is now -10. The rating will continue for a defined time, say 1 hour. So when the timer finishes and the value of PostA is still -10, UsersB and C will earn 10 profit points divided based on percentage of points they rated, while userA loses 10.
Value of PostA will reset to 0 and when another rating begins the timer starts with value being the new rating.
-Users should be able to withdraw from the rating but only the amount they had left if the round had ended that moment.
- The plugin will have an activity page where it shows all the rating
activities of the users. Example (UserA rated PostA for 10 points)
-The plugin will have widgets that show
1. Points balance and Paypal top-up option widget
2. the top rated posts at each round with thumbnail widget,
3. lowest rated posts at each round with thumbnail widget
4. Widget that shows users with top points with avatar.
- When viewing full posts, the plugin displays history of recent rating rounds (say last 5 rounds) below the article.
-Plugin should use ajax interface.
- Admin should be able to define Point Packages that users can buy from Paypal (ex. 200 points for 10$)
- Ability to see users who rated particular post up or down in each rating round under respective buttons up or down.
- Opt-in E-mail notifications for activities and end of rating rounds.
- It should be compatible with the latest Wordpress version and should have robust security.
- Admin should be able to configure everything from the Admin Panel.
- I need a programmer that will offer support for at least 1 month