f you have ready script for freelancer or virtual project site or this kinds and you must know how does these site works , it can be similar to elance or odesk. please show me the demo its very important
1-your script must be support Arabic and English Languages
2-you will be able to customize it as needs adding, removing some stuff etc..
The normal features of any freelancer website, which are:
Key Administrative Control Panel Features
• Gives one total control over all operations via web browser.
• Payment solutions gateway
• Powerful accounting tools.
• Numerous fee options include, sign up fees, and sign up bonuses, monthly, quarterly and annual fee structures,
percentage discounts and more.
• In a matter of seconds create sections of the homepage that will highlight most important features.
• Monitor/Modify projects, account transactions, message boards and email notifications.
• Unlimited number of users, categories and sub-categories.
• Simple automated deployment of entire application with just a couple of mouse clicks.
• Webpage builders function in the admin panel which can be used for the creation of additional web pages.
• Improved template editor function in the admin panel.
• Improved email functions and more templates.
• Added optional BB Code functions in Descriptions, Comments and Private Message Boards in order to further
reduce and/or eliminate the possibility for the creation of software vulnerabilities.
• Improved the secure image features and functions used in to login, contact us and report violation functions.
• Continuously optimizing php/mySQL code and functions in order to maintain and improve software security and page load speeds.
• Custom Software Development Auctions
• Software Selling Module
• Virtual Office
• Project Management
• Integration with PayPal
• Arbitration Handling
• Private Messaging
• Financial Reports and site reoports...
• Contains Add/Edit/Delete Categories
• Edit/Delete/Enable/Disable Members
• Send E-Mails to Members
• Approve Auctions
• Approve Code For Sale
• Feedback Answering
• Coder's Financial Statements
• Buyer's Financial Statements
• Website's Separate Financials
Please do not bid if you gonna rise your price more than 320$