Website: [url removed, login to view]
Please read everything from top to bottom before bidding.
The winner of the project is to create:
• A PHP database program to help the administrator of [url removed, login to view] adds products into the website. The admin should be able to add products into all 22 categories and front page categories (hot items, etc…).
• An admin panel; for the administrator to view all items listed, sold, payments, emails, post items and add tracking numbers.
• A customer panel; for customers to view bought items, tracking numbers, and to view operate their Wish List.
• A Wish List; to be added to the customer panel (to add favorite items) and function as described below.
• A shopping cart and to make sure that payment transactions process successfully through Paypal and Google Checkout.
• Advertising and newsletter.
Please do NOT bid if:
• You are NOT planning to complete this project on time.
• You have many projects on hand (overload).
• You have no or minimum experience!!
• You are not planning on completing and/or have no/minimum experience in some parts of this project.
• You do not agree with our Project Payment Method.
If we are satisfied with your work, communication, and after-completion-support, we will forward our future projects directly to you.
Winner of this project is to do the following:
The specifications are the minimum requirements to be done by the developer. Discussing adding/improving/changing other futures by developer is recommended.
The Admin Panel is to be created for the admin to post new products, mange current products, create new categories, mange customers, view items sold, post tracking numbers, contact all customers and mange ads.
New Products: When the admin post a new product, the admin is to be asked for the following product information:
• Product Name
• Sub Name (inputting will be optional)
• List Price
• Our Price
• Maximum quantity
• Shipping Price
• Shipping Period
• Full Description
• Small Image
• Large Image
View: Products are to be displayed with only Small Image, List Price, Our Price, Quantity and buyer should be giving the option to put in a quantity and purchase. The customer should be able to click on the product; the customer should be directed to the Product Page (details) with all the information indicated above (Product Name, List Price, Our Price, Quantity, Maximum Quantity, Shipping Price and Period, Full Description, Small Image and Large Image). There will be no discount on shipping for buying more than one item; therefore each product will have a set shipping price. There also will not be a set shipping carrier; therefore the admin should be asked for a carrier for each item posted.
Mange Current Products: In the Admin Panel, the admin should be able to view products listed. Products in “Current Products” should be listed by category. The admin should be able to edit all product information (indicated above) and delete product (Giving the admin the option to copying and/or moving product to different category is a plus).
Create New Category: The admin should be able to create categories and subcategories. In each category, each subcategory should have an image (example: [url removed, login to view]). The admin should be able to add an image for every subcategory.
Manage Customers: The admin should be able to view customers account information, edit customer’s account information, view customer’s purchasing and payment history, contact customer, and delete customer’s account.
View Items Sold: The admin should be able to view all items sold. The items/products sold are to be sorted by date. Admin should be able to view each item’s info (Product Page), customer’s information, transaction date, and add a tracking number.
Add Tracking Number: In the View Items Sold, the admin should be able to add a tracking number to each product. In that option the following information should be required from the admin: Tracking Number and Carrier. After entering this information, an automatic email message should be sent to the customer indicating that the product has been shipped. Tracking Number and Carrier should also post in the Customer’s Account.
Contact all customers: The admin should have the option to send emails to all existing customers in the database, individually and as whole.
Mange Ads: The website will have three small ads on the bottom left of each page (see [url removed, login to view]). Ads in each category are to be independent. In the Mange Ads page, the admin should be able to add three ads to each category (plus Main page, Hot Items page, New Arrivals page, etc..). Rotating ads is a plus.
The Customer Panel allow each customer to view Wish List, purchased items (view tracking) and view (and edit) account info.
Purchased Items: In the Customer Panel, each customer should be able to view purchased products and view tracking numbers (when posted by the admin).
Account Info: Customer should be able to edit account information.
Wish List: Customer should have a wish list. Wish List is to keep track of items customers are interested in buying in the future. Customer should simply click the "Add to Wish List" button on the page of any item that strikes their desire. Make the list publicly searchable, and easily send it to friends and family. All items in Wish List should be viewed in the Customers Panel. (If you’re not familiar with a Wish List, more information is available upon request).
Formatting and layout: The design/layout of this project is to match the current design/layout of beyondlow.com. All design and formatting should be verified by us before making it primary. Please very the design with us to avoid re-designing and re-formatting.
Search engine: search engine is to be designed to meet the search image on the homepage. When a search is performed, the keywords are to match Product Name, Product Sub Name and Full Description. Items are to be sorted by matching in Product Name first, Sub Name second and matches in Full Description last. Customer should also have option to perform a search by category.
Marketing: On-page site optimization for Google, Yahoo and MSN
Payment processing is to process completely though Paypal or Google Checkout. The customer should be giving three options before making a payment: Sign In (exisiting Customer), Sign Up (new customer) and Pay without Signing Up (express checkout). The customer then should be giving the option to select two payment options: Paypal or Credit Card. If paypal is selected than the customer is to pay via paypal and if the customer selected to pay by credit card, customer should be directed to pay via Google Checkout (for fees purposes).
An email notification should be sent to the customer indicating that payment has been received and tracking number will be email and posted to the customer’s account.
Project Payment Method
Due to bad experience with previous developers, we will only pay on the basis of work completed; there will be no initial payment.
You will get a percentage of the amount after accomplishing each stage. The stages are as follows:
1. You will receive 30% after completing: The php programming; which means all of the following are completed: all functions in the customer’s panel are operating successfully, all functions in the admin panel are operating successfully as indicated in this project.
2. You will receive 10% after completing: Wish-List and Adverting and News letter have been created and are performing successfully and as indicated in this project.
3. You will receive 10% after completing: Payment processing: Shopping cart is done and transactions can transmit successfully though Paypal and Google Checkout as indicated in this project.
4. You will receive 25% after: Everything you’ve created and programmed is functioning 100% accurate, and all pages created (and pages that will be created) meet our current design (graphic, color, font, etc.).
5. You will receive 25% after: Everything transferred into our server and is functioning 100% as required.
You do not have to complete one stage at a time. Multiple stages can be completed and payment will be sent per stages completed. (For example, you may complete functions 1&2 at once and get 40%, complete 3&4 at once and get 35%, and than transfer to our server and get the 25%).
If you are unclear about any of the information indicated above, please feel free to contact me.
23 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1205$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, We're ready to work on this project. We will ensure that you will get the best solution. We just give you excellent quality in lower [url removed, login to view] take a look at pm and start our discussion. Thanks
Hello! I can do it for You for only $950. It will take me no longer than 21-28 days. If You choose me I will do my best to do it as soon and as good as possible. thanks BirdWatcher
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]
Dear Sir, In last 12 months we have developed 35 Dynamic Php projects and 25-30 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [url removed, login to view] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Manage Daha fazlası