I would like to put together a affiliate marketing campaign for a major payday loan web site.
• About us page: typically a bit about your company; how and why it was started and perhaps a little information about the founders. Often some kind of mission statement is included. We like [CONTACTS REMOVED BY ADMIN] as an example
• Contact us page: this page has all of your contact info including phone numbers, email addresses, street address, sales dept., support addresses, etc. Of course, many payday loan Internet companies prefer not to reveal their contact info. We think this is a mistake unless you’ve chosen to operate on the “edge”
• FAQ page: frequently asked questions. Try to get into the “head” of your web site visitor and anticipate every question they might ask if they could talk to you directly. Add content to this page as your sales/support department responds to consumer inquiries and questions. There’s a good example at: [CONTACTS REMOVED BY ADMIN] and be sure to click expand all
• Application Page. The look and feel of this page is CRITICAL to the success. As we discuss elsewhere this should be your “landing page” for any PPC (Pay-per-click campaigns like Google Ad words for example.) If your potential customer lands on this page and is immediately confronted with huge, overpowering request for their personal and banking information they may simply click their Back Button and leave your web site. Your goal is to make this request for their information as painless as possible. Ideally, you will ease them into providing their info for a loan with you. Additionally, this Application Page should contain a “Terms & Conditions Statement” that accomplishes the following
o Customer agrees to Electronic Delivery
o Authorizes you to share customer information
• How it works: generally you’ll want a page that explains how your program works. Typically this would include what the consumer needs to qualify, how fast they are approved, how quickly they receive their money, how you handle weekend applications, what happens if they don’t qualify with you, must they fax in their documents, etc. here is a good example: [CONTACTS REMOVED BY ADMIN]
• Returning customer page: this is where customers with previous payday loans with you logs in and checks their status; makes a payment, applies for a new loan, etc.
• Fees page: typical examples of your fees and APR’s in a real world scenario. This page might contain a chart of a calculator allowing scenarios (amount-fee-APR-number of days). Since we have chosen to use the State Licensing model we will need a US Map with hot-spots for each state we service and the appropriate fees. See [CONTACTS REMOVED BY ADMIN] for an example
• Testimonial Page: it’s always a good idea to include legitimate testimonials on your web site. You may choose to dedicate a web page or sprinkle testimonials throughout your web site.
• Affiliate page: in the future plan to offer an Affiliate Program. This is a marketing program that entices other web site owners to send their traffic in return for a monetary reward. An example is when a web site owner places your banner ad on their web site with a link to your application page. Typical payouts to your affiliate are $25 for a completed application and $25 for a funded loan. The easiest way of setting up an affiliate program is to partner with a company like [CONTACTS REMOVED BY ADMIN]
• Refer a friend: this is a powerful method of enticing your customer to literally recommend your service to their friends and family. You offer a discount, typically a $20 credit, for them to send their friends and family and email recommending your payday loan service. There are various scripts you can add to your web site to accomplish th
Hi, Thank you for reviewing our bid proposal. We have seen all your requirements and description of the project. We at Saadbizsol are very much interested to work on your project. We can customize, design and develop Daha Fazla
11 freelancers are bidding on average $469 for this job
Hello there, Well, We had a discussion about your project. Please take a look at the attachment and email us the details including your website information. Looking forward to hearing from you, Thanks & Rega Daha Fazla
I have 20 years in marketing and design. I'm in the USA and have designed identities for hundreds of companies especially a few loan and banking institutions. I'm your strongest candidate.
hi,i am interested in this job and i will provide logical solutions for this type of site if you give me a chance then i will put maximum potential for it and elaborate it how will enhance the site functionality and lo Daha Fazla
Hi - I can help you with your request for project idea and development. I have few ideas that can potentially fit in your budget, but we have to discuss. I specialize in C#, Java, Php, MySql, Apache, Ruby on Rails, Daha Fazla