PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Context & Enviroment:
WE are a Internet Solution provider compnay. we aim to automate all manuell process through developing our website to serve as a resource centre for our clients, as well as a sales portal to our services.
-development of a joomla website that cobver the following areas; website, member areas, portfolio, client service portal and sales and payment portal
-ALL content must be chageable from the joomla CMS interface
-refer to specs document attached
Resources, Sources and files:
-document ¨Sibey - Website Development Specs (v.f)¨
Project Approach (project stages):
- phase 1 - website - (dealine dd/mm/yyyy)
the website part that is viewable by the public and to members
- phase 2 - portfolio - (dealine dd/mm/yyyy)
the part where our previous work is viewable by prospective clients
- phase 3 - client portal - (dealine dd/mm/yyyy)
the self service portal where current clients can manage their solutions, request additional services etc
Deadline & Project Schedule:
- Latest project start date 30/04/2007
- earliest project start date 20/04/2007
- deadline for project completion 15/06/2007
Budget & Cost:
-the maximum budget is $1500
-the minimum budget is $800
Proof of your Skills (post details on PMB):
- please use the pmb to list previous similiar work or projects (GAF or non GAF projects)
- please provide as many as possible website links to previous work (live websites, demos etc)
- please attach a company profile or Cirricullum Vitae
- the project questions you ask help me assess your knowledge and skills
- 10% escrow payment before project starts
- 40% escrow payment at 50% project completion
- 50% escrow payment at project completion
- escrow payments will only be released the moment i am happy with the quality of the work.
Conditions & Terms:
- please make sure you read and understand this project brief
- all files must be submitted for quality inspection, before any additional payments will be made.
- no escrows payments will be released untill project is complete.
- a penalty of $75 per day will be deducted for late delivery after 2 days over promised finnish date.
- project communication will be done with email, MSN messenger (required) and skype (required).
How Bids are evaluated:
- no generic bids, you will not be considered. if you make some effort you stand a better chance!!
- no bids with "i am the man for the job, i am ready to start immidiately" will be considered.
- sellers that use THE PMB to ask questions and explain their understanding stand a better chance of winning.
- the more questions you ask the better, it shows your interest in completing the project successfully.
- GAF Gold members stand a better chance of winning
- bidders that do not leave atleast 1 PMB message will not be considered
BY BIDDING ON OR ACCEPTING THIS PROJECT YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!
i have exstended this project to the 20th of may so that i can have enough time yto evaluate all bids and ask questions.
now is the time to impress me, because i will be making my choice in the next 4 days.