I need an application to scan/detect Bluetooth devices within the vicinity, and broadcast information (such as text, audio, video, images etc) to those detected devices.
The application must:
- Search for active Bluetooth devices at regular intervals. The interval (e.g. every 30 seconds) should be specified via an admin panel that my client can login to.
- Establish a connection and offer content to each device discovered. If the devices user declines the connection/offer, the device must be held in a ‘blocked-user’ list for an interval that can be specified in the admin panel by my client (e.g. the user does not receive the same broadcast within the same 30 minutes period).
- Maintain a list of devices that have received the content. This is to avoid sending duplicate contents to the same device. My client should be able to specify how long a device will remain in this list before being a target again.
- Have the facility to define contents (text, images etc) with associated delivery options. Delivery options should include "start/end date/time", "regular activation at certain times (i.e. daily between 12:00 and 14:00)" and "expiry of content" – in other words, a playlist/scheduled program list.
- Content entry forms for text – media such as images, video and audio should be imported into a directory on the server from hard-drive or other connected drives
- Provide for having more than one content available/active at any one time. In this case, random available content could be sent to each discovered Bluetooth device.
- Multiple Profiles – keeping a loadable record of content playlists/program schedules. For example, many playlists/program schedules would be kept under a profile.
- On-the-fly messaging – this is for sending text objects to devices, much like sending SMS messages.
- Provide a window for viewing traffic/activities. This would be used to verify that the system is functional and it is actually discovering devices, establishing links and sending content. Of course, this would also be used for troubleshooting when needed.
- The application must be able to repel incoming objects without affecting out-going content.
- Transmission log - keep a log of successful and failed pushes of content for statistical analysis and the end of day/month (from web logs).
- Alter the radius of software operation (hardware dependent)
The entire application will run on a server, and can be accessed via a web admin panel. The application must allow nominated Bluetooth hardware to be connected to it by my client (much as something like a webcam can be linked to a live server connection).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $275 for this job
Dear Sir/ Madam, Our team have taken a close look at your requirements and have come up with a solution with most competitive bidding rates. This bid is for a highly professional and quality work/service that we render Daha Fazla
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Bluetooth Broadcaster that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six we Daha Fazla
I am experienced in wired and wireless data transmission and communication (modems, IrDa, BlueTooth) so I guarantee that if you chose me to do this job you will be satisfied. Best regards, Cristian Tipa
We can do your job. Please check our works at [url removed, login to view] Waiting for your approval to start up the work. Thank you.
We can complete Jobworks with International Standards.