Looking for someone to build a basic url shortner using codeigniter and mysql.
- must use codeigniter and mysql
- shorten URLs using a combination of only numbers and lower/uppercase letters
- must block access from any IP address contained in a file called "[url removed, login to view]"
- [url removed, login to view] will contain a (large) list of subnets (x.x.x.x/32 x.x.x.x/24 x.x.x.x/20 etc)
- require users to sign in before shortening URLs which should require
-- signup page
-- email address
-- country of residence
-- password recovery page
- Shortened URLs should be accessible publicly
Successful winner of this project will also be asked to build:
- Admin interface
- stats pages
- user area (additional functionality)
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $82 teklif veriyor
Hello, I am an expert CI developer. Please see details.
Hi, Thanks for your [url removed, login to view] I am a codeigniter specialist who can quickly understand requirements, read existing code and crank out solid, robust, tested code. Please See PM
Hello, Greeting of the day !! I read your requirement and we are ready to work on the project right away with quality assured and in the given budget. We will keep you updated on the status and will never mis Daha Fazla
This job is a piece of cake for me. Could you please visit my profile to see the reviews?
I can build this in codeigniter if required.. I want to see that blacklist with ips to see the format.
Hi, I have worked in a project of building a social network using CodeIgniter, MySQL, jQuery and other technologies, so I'm believe I have enough knowledge and experiences to complete your project.
Hi! I have developed something similar to what you are looking for, so adapting it to your needs will be fast and easy. Try me!
I am ready to start the work and can i show you previous Codeigniter project. Please reply me for further execution.
Hi rabbieaz, I want to go to complete your task with your budget and satisfaction.I have read your project description very [url removed, login to view] i am little bit confusing why you wont use db for ip blocking.I saw your others re Daha Fazla