I want to build a simple (WordPress based or otherwise) Event Management website which which allows user to:
(1) Upload Image / Invite (No plan to have templates at the beginning, if the image is too big it should warn the user and then re-size it suitably), fill event related information including Google Map location Tagging
(2) Set customized number of response buttons (with user defined text). For instance In case of event rsvp buttons can be "Yes", "No" and "May be" while in case of feedback it can be "Good", "Bad" etc Hence Number of button and Text to be displayed on each of them should be customizable.
(3) Upload / Enter contacts in standardize format. for instance "Salute First Name, Last Name, Designation & Email ID" and these field should be available in case user wants to include them in Email body to personalize the message (for instance Dear or Dear etc)
(4) Send / Test or Set a predefined Date to Automatically Send emails, user should be able to define "From" address and "Reply to" address and "Subject Line"
(5) Response Capture Mechanism will be simple yet intelligent, when email goes to recipient, button will contain a link which will post response to the database. Ideally a Database should be structured like User (parent) ---> Campaign. On clicking response button (let's say Yes in case of RSVP) the database should be updated with Date time stamp, replier's email Id, name, response etc. The message to be displayed on successful update is "Your response has been successfully updated." and a form to submit "additional remarks" and "total number of people attending (including yourself)" should be displayed, response to which should be stored in the same response record in the database.
(6) Users should also have ability to send email using their personal / corporate email system, along with ability to directly send it through my website.
However when user sends it using their emails tracking (embedded link in response button) will be generic i.e. without specific email id of the recipient but it will contain just the unique event id to store responses.
Structure of the response link in embedded button should be something like (I am just proposing it)
case 1: when email id is given (sent using my website)
\....\[url removed, login to view]
If user decides to fill up the form (which allows him to enter remarks etc) the database record with same email id will get updated with "remarks" and number of people attending" field.
case 2: Generic (sent using their own infrastructure where embedded link has to be generic)
\....\[url removed, login to view]
and a form should be displayed (different from case 1) where user will enter name, email id, remarks, no. of people attending etc, and then on submit a record will get created for a given event id.
(7) If the response is already captured and if Guest (replier) clicks on same personalized link (case 1) he should be able to change his response / remarks. However in case 2 (users with generic link) can update only if they provide same email id (otherwise a new record will be created) [please let me know if you have better way to handle this]
(8) Dashboard: User shall be provided with a back end dashboard which will show event wise detail (a) Total invites sent (b) Bounced (c) Total Response received further broken down into link Number of Yes , No, May be responses. etc
(9) Feedback: User should be able to send email to all the people with specified response type (let's say who marked Yes) a feedback email (with customizable text), which allows responders to enter feedback which will get stored in the same database record by matching email id.
Since WordPress already provides the framework it may be easier to build this on it. I assume that I have made most of the points very clear, however in case you have further questions let me know.
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $1353 teklif veriyor
Kindly check the PMB for a more detailed message.
Hello, We are Professional Developers with similar development expertise and we assure you to deliver the best quality work. We have done many projects for clients based out at U.S, U.K, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and AFRICAN Daha Fazla
We will develop this event management site in php and mysqll
Hi, Greetings, Kindly check PMB for detailed proposal. Regards, Abinaya.
DEAR SIR - WE HAVE READ YOUR REQUIREMENT. WE HAVE THE TEAM OF TECHNOLOGY EXPERT WHO CAN DELIVER YOU THE BEST QUALITY WEBSITE LIKE YOU WANT WITHIN DEADLINE AND GIVEN BUDGET. PLS. CHECK YOUR PMB FOR MORE DETAILS. THANKS
Hello Sr, I was just invited by Freelancer to bid in your project as you don't seem to be getting good quality bids. My proposal will be to build this from scratch using PHP as the backend and Twitter Bootstrap o Daha Fazla
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way. I have also sent a PM to you.
Hi, We at on2itonline would love to work with you on this, we do MAD "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots to offer that others don't ,like our lifetime FREE hosting on every website for a s Daha Fazla
Hi, our team of professionals at on2itonline would love to work with you on this project. Please check out our great feedback on some of our other staff profiles here; Check out our crazy cool style on our previo Daha Fazla
Greetings, *****YOUR DREAMS ARE OUR SOLUTIONS***** Thanks for giving us this opportunity to bid. Please check the WORK LINKS posted in Private Message Board. Open the private chat so that we can demonstrat Daha Fazla
I have experience i this kind of projects i did already a project like this for the event management system i share here that website link :- [login to view URL] this site full work i only and also i have done some Daha Fazla
Hello, We understand your requirement and we have experience to do this type of work. We assure you that we complete your product on time with quality. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.