We are a startup company working on a new project, which will need a website to be created for it. I have already purchased the domain name and all the design work for the website has been completed. I need a programmer/coder to implement this design onto a working website. The site will need to have a very strong statistical back-end architecture and data storage. We prefer python programming but are flexible.
We would like to see a sample of your work in a similar project as mentioned above. If you have no prior experience, then please complete a small test-bed project as instructed below.
- Create a functional website with the following:
- A simple input template with 2 input values - Name of Book, Book Rating
- The "Name of Book" can have unlimited input in the form of text
- The "Book Rating" can have a rating out of 5 stars in increments of 0.5
- All the data provided by the user must be stored at the back-end of the website or 3rd party storage
- As output, the user must be able to search and filter through results in query format - ex. Filter only books with rating of 3.5 and above
Please let us know if you have any questions or go-arounds to the above test.
ACTUAL POST-HIRE PROJECT
The actual project will have around 35-40 input parameters such as the ones mentioned above and the output will require multiple queries, searchable content, filters and cross-functional elements to be used. All the content (input, output, instructions to use the tool, etc.) will be on a website, which will also need to be programmed by you.
Please mention your project price for an entire website, database management and back-end coding package. We will contact only those applicants who have significant experience creating the product required or who have completed the above test assignment. The project could lead to a full-time or ongoing work/employment as part of a well-funded entrepreneurial venture.