We are looking for professional web developers as we are interested in building a Groupon-like website.
Our idea is to make a groupon.com-like website mainly targeting Chinese users living in San Francisco/Bay Area.
So the website have to have all the functionality of [url removed, login to view], and the information/text on this site is going to be written in chinese. (therefore, it helps if you can read chinese too)
as a matter of fact, we have already gotten the basic design done (that included the basic layout, web element placements, look & feel). therefore, all we need is someone who can make these alive by finding a working web template and to do some modification on the template so it can look like ours. more importance, this finished website should be easy to maintain, so we can easily update it and post new groupon deals without knowing coding and/or html.
For a best example of how this site supposed to work, please visit [url removed, login to view]
and for its look and feel please see attached file.
and here's some high level requirements:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Options to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info 5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought) 6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook& twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook& twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
14) Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the business & enjoy OR enter the custom code into the business’s website
15) Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
16) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
17) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
18) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
19) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
20) Discussion board for users, forums
21) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
22) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
23) Affiliates & referrals capabilities
24) Gift cards 25) ability to integrate google maps
26) money saved and groupons sold
Serious and experienced bidder only.
39 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2094$ teklif veriyor
Hi, with 7+ years of experience in PHP/MySQL we have developed 25+ websites using Joomla. We have analyzed groupon site and presented the estimates with module wise breakup. Please check our PM for details. Thanks.
Hi, We have built a site identical to [url removed, login to view] with multilingual support and user friendly admin interface. I'll PM the link to you. I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Brian.
I have gone through your requirements and ready to assign my team for this group buying website, please view pmb for previous expertise in large scale project and quality of work. Regards, Tarun