We have a website that we would like to be converted into a Mambo CMS site. The existing website is at http://www.redbrowgarden.com.au.
The content of the existing site is to remain the same. The artwork of the existing site is to be maintained in the new design, however it can be moved around as needed for the Mambo conversion, as long as the look and feel remains similar to the existing web pages.
Full CMS system with authors, editors, publishers.
Must have Search Engine Friendly URLS fully implemented, preferably using the Xaneon Extensions module ([url removed, login to view]). If you know of a better one then please let us know.
Features to be added:
1. Online membership options (Name, address, email, contact numbers collected for an Opt in mail list). Members receive access to discounts etc. both via email and access to a restricted web page.
2. Online guestbook where people who have stayed at the Bed & Breakfast have the ability to log in and provide a review and a rating of their stay.
3. Implement Banner Advertisements and Sponsors Links in specific locations around the website. This is already a component within Mambo but may need some adjustment.
4. Automatic rotation of "News" items such as seasonal activity in the garden or on the farm etc.
5. Implement a simple "Reservation" system using a calender, so that visitors to the website can book their stay based on arrival date and time and departure date and time. When bookings are received they will need to be confirmed. Once confirmed that room is no longer available to be "booked" in the future and should be displayed on screen to new visitors.
Some or all of these 5 features may be implemented using existing open source Mambo components or modules. It will be the job of the provider to research and locate these components or modules as needed.
If any further information is required then please post a PM.
14 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 266$ teklif veriyor
This conversion can be done to your specs. I provide thorough work,excellent communication and pride myself on customer satisfaction. Please pmb me if you have questions.