I'm looking for a HTML/CSS coder with a good eye for detail and the ability to improve on a websites aesthetics.
Basically, I have a website that's already been coded, and I have a list of small fixes and additions that I want made to the website, the current list reads as follows:
1. The music player at the bottom of the page is open, then closed when the page first loads, please hide it so that it is always closed until the "Hide" button is clicked".
2. Fix the repeating background at the bottom of the page.
3. The Search Menu(click the arrow) is misaligned. Also add an animation effect to have it slide instead of just pop into place, add hover states.
4. Currently when you hover over the "Play" icon on the Playlist, the hover state is very unresponsive and laggy, please fix this, and add a click state. (first 2)
5. Use CSS3 Font Replacement to replace <h1><h2><h3> tags with Helvetica.
6. Check for cross crowser compatibility, for example, on Macs in Safari, the "Go" button on the Search bar is misaligned.
7. Under the latest "Latest Videos" section, on hover, have the gray background around the image and description darken slightly(%15).
8. Add a smooth sliding animation to the "Hide" and "Unhide" button of the music player.
9. Add a 15% Transparency to the gray background on the static music player.
10. Make sure the static music player is attached to the bottom of the browser across all browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer 8+, Google Chrome)
More may be added later. I'm looking for someone who can improve the aesthetics of the website by changing fonts, margins, etc. To give the website a clean, web 2.0 look.
Check out the current build of the website here:
[url removed, login to view]
There are more pages which I can show you in a PM.