I have Stage 1 completed of a website that will manage my logins and share them with selected people. And I would like a login API similar to Twitter Connect and Facebook Connect.
This project is divided into three stages. This is Stage 2.
The website graphics and design are already complete. This project is only the content/workings of the website.
Here are my project requirements:
STAGE 2 - Please see attached Stage 2 PDFs
MY LOGINS page:
1. Add ‘Share’ column to the ‘My Logins’ page – see My Logins Tab PDF.
2. Add ‘Share’ button to the ‘My Logins’ page next to ‘Delete’ – see My Logins Tab PDF.
a. When clicked the User can edit the ‘Shared’ field. The user can then enter an email address or username and click ‘Save’.
c. When a User shares a login with an email address or username the website does these items:
i. Saves the email/username in a new column ‘Shared’ – see PDF
1. Places an ‘x’ next to the name to delete the field.
2. Multiple Users per login
3. Users listed vertically.
ii. Sends the “Shared with You’ email (See PDF) to the Shared Username/Email Address.
1. Sends it to the Email Address associated with the Username.
iii. Displays the login details in the “My Friends Logins” page on the Shared Users account.
1. Please refer to the next section for additional information
MY FRIENDS LOGINS page:
There are two users - User A and User B. User A shares their login with User B by listing User B’s email address or username in the ‘Shared’ field. User B’s username/account name will be on User A’s My Logins page in the Shared column. User A’s login details will be displayed on User B’s My Friend’s Logins page. Please see My Friends Login – Stage 2 PDF. The username and password will be blocked. If user clicks ‘Show’ to see User A’s login details an email is sent to User A notifying him of which User accessed his details for which Login/Website. Also, a notification will display in User A’s Account.
1. Add four columns to the My Friend’s Login page – “Username/Email”, “Website”, “Username” “Password”
2. Display login details in the columns that have been shared with that User.
3. A ‘Show’ button
i. If Yes is clicked, the Username and Password are displayed.
1. ‘Show’ switches to ‘Hide’. The User can click ‘Hide’ to hide the details.
2. Once reverted to ‘Show’ the website will go back to a. when ‘Show’ is clicked.
3. The ‘Details Accessed’ email (see PDF) is sent to the User whose details were viewed.
4. A notification is placed in User’s account notifying him of the access, as well.
ii. If No is clicked, the pop-up closes.
There are also 2 Issue Resolutions with this Stage:
A) Add a ‘Show All’ button to the “My Logins” page. It will be at the top of the Show column. See Schematic PDF.
B) Allow duplicate entries into the db. Please see the attached ‘Duplicate Record Issue’. This error currently pops-up if two different users have the same login details. Please allow this capability
8 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Kia ora! [url removed, login to view] are a NZ based web and software design company who have seen you here on the freelance market and are really excited about working with you and treating you to the full service, professional ex Daha fazlası