I am looking for a website designer well versed in PHP, CSS and MySQL who can troubleshoot and fix the following design and bug issues on a site designed using Boonex Dolphin software (version [url removed, login to view]) and utilizing Longtail's JW Player.
1. Need someone to clean up site so that it maintains the same appearance across browsers. It is currently optimized for Firefox it would appear, however, on Safari, IE and Chrome there are inconsistent spacing issues and finite white lines showing separation of slices. Safari appears to produce the most errors and it only appears to be on the following four pages, three of which share a similar design: Safari – Homepage, Browse pages (Video, Member, Photo); Internet Explorer - Browse pages (Video, Member, Photo)
2. Video browse pages: Incorporate the same browse page ID card design format onto the Video Ads as is currently used for the non-Ad Videos (with the fix from #1 applied)
3. Blog browse: Incorporate similar design as is currently used for the Member ID cards on the Member browse page (with the fix from #1 applied)
4. Blog Post ID pages:
• Fix a color coding issue. A specific color identifies one of three specific profile types. Colors are inaccurately mixed currently.
• Fix glitch that only allows blog text or blog video to show if a comment has been made
• Remove wording “Advertisement” from comments section
• Remove “_No Videos Found” message from showing if there are no videos embedded
• If there is a way to type text in between videos embedded in one blog, I’d like that incorporated so that the text can separate multiple embedded videos allowing the text to be about the specific individual videos.
• Tags, Text field, Categories and location: make search applicable changes in search bar and advance search tool
• In admin panel, incorporate a better means to delete inappropriate blogs. A method similar to what is currently incorporated for Events will be sufficient.