All programmers must send technical offer and experience for a similar project
Website will be in Arabic and English
• Build Emad Website which is a Directory Listing website for publishing free and paid directories entries for companies, businesses and institutes
• Build database for Free Listings that are grouped in 11 different Sectors (Sports, Industrial, Real State, etc...)
• Migrate existing offline lists from 11 Access Database files (average of 20,000 records each) to the new online database
• The Paid Listing will provide Emad Website customers with a Catalog to be published on Emad Website and can be viewed by website visitors upon browsing or search for directory entries
• Companies will choose from different Paid Listing packages including: Platinum, Golden or Silver
• Depending on the package purchased by customers, the Catalog will include the following items:
o Profile (Mandatory): Name, company business description (limited to 255 characters), company size, etc..
o Contact Information: Dynamic List of contacts (Name, email, fax and phone)
o Send Email: A send email from to send directly from Emad Website . (This should be for registered Emad Website users)
o Products/Services: A list of Services/Products delivered by the company
o Images List
o Logos/Brands List: A list of all brands and logos belonging to the company
o Video: A advertising video
o Map Location: Access to Google Map with one or more of the company locations highlighted.
• Sites visitors should be able to search in Free and Paid Listing databases by using keyword search or Advanced Search.
• Advanced search allows visitors to specify keywords for certain list entry fields such as contact name, service name, phone number or any of the list entry fields.
• From search results page, website visitors may choose to hide one or more search results. These Search results that will be only temporarily hidden form the current search results view and should be listed again in case being matched in a new search
• Search results can be refined by up-to 3 different properties (for example: location, sector, company size, etc…). Search refinement helps narrowing down the search results based on specific attributes
• Emad Website visitors will be able to browse listings (free and paid), view companies basic profile information and also search for companies without the need to sign-up at Emad Website .
• Accessing or viewing companies Catalogs should require free sign-up by Emad Website visitors
• The registration form should not be comprehensive but only requires basic user information. The registration form should also capture users interests in the 11 categories to be used later in Newsletter campaigns (Newsletter is not part of the current phase scope)
• Registered users should be able to update their information and change their passwords
• The website layout should include top, bottom, right and left locations for adding images or Flash banners.
• One or more banner can be specified for the same location, the banners will be selected for website hits on randomly basis.
• Each banner should have a start and end dates that determines the advertisement lifetime on Emad Website .
• Banners should link to related URLs in a new Window.
• Detailed statistics reports on banners views and clicks should be generated and be printer friendly. These reports could be on all banners level or on a specific company banners level.
Request For Quotation
• Companies should have a Request For Quotation (RFQ) form to send their contact details and brief about their services and products and will be contacted offline by Emad Website Sales team
• In the RFQ form companies may specify whether the quotation is for Directory listing or for Banner advertisement
• Accounts Linkage: Emad Website Registered Users should be able to link their Emad Website account with their facebook Accounts
• Emad Website should have a facebook Application similar to Yellow Pages Canada ([url removed, login to view]) that allows facebook users to access and search Emad Website Listing from within facebook
• The Emad Website facebook Application users should have their facebook account linked to their Emad Website accounts in order to use the facebook Application features for registered users.
• The Emad Website facebook Application should have "Invite a Friend" option
• Emad Website users should be able to facebook Like and Share directory items from within Emad Website website
• Emad Website users should be able to see notifications for facebook actions related to Emad Website (Like and Share) from within Emad Website website
• Website usage trends reports should be generated to analyze the usage of different website areas.
• Search Keywords reports should be generated to identify the most popular keywords or keywords with no search matches. The Search reports will help Emad Website identify the areas of improvement in populating the listing databases