BlueMap is looking to redo its entire website and web-framework. We want to create a library of downloadable resources for environmental friendly businesses. We are open to building the site with Wordpress or Joomla.
The overall navigation structure and layout will be similar to:
* [url removed, login to view]
The individual pages will be similar to:
* [url removed, login to view]
We need the entire site built from scratch. This includes creating the color scheme, plus all the unique page layout types. Attached is a site map for the basic structure. As you’ll see the overall site will require:
- 23 separate page layout types set up
- 1 sign up form
- 4 separate content upload forms.
In addition to the standard CMS set-up, template customization, and page layout creations, we want the following functionality. Please read this carefully.
1) Latest News Module – We need to create a news section that gets content both automatically and manually. First, occasionally, we will manually add blog articles and tag them for the right sector/issue. Second, we want to automatically capture articles from an RSS feed, convert them to HTML, and display links to the related articles in our news section. The Latest News Module will display the latest additions to the news section. However, we will use this module on many pages. So each module needs to be configurable to display news titles based on different keywords/tags.
2) Doc Display – On some pages we want to display the related downloadable pdf, similar to Scribd.com. In doing this: (1) We want the downloadable documents to be searchable by google, but when someone clicks on that document in the google search results it should load this page, not the underlying pdf file. (2) We want to display a view of the doc on this page (like edocs).
3) Doc Download – If a person wants to download a document, they have to give us their email. The doc can then be emailed to them, or we can email them a link to the doc.
4) New Products Articles – Similar to the Latest News Module, the New Product section should be based on both an auto feed of product info and manual product entries. Feature 1 - The auto generated articles should come from RSS feeds or affiliate network feed supply. Each entry should contain a (1) product image, (2) title, (3) summary. Feature 2 – We should be able to manually add our own products through a product upload form. Feature 3 – The product info should open to a separate detail page that also has Comments associated with it.
To be considered for this project please send a bid with the following information:
1. What CMS platform do you propose using? Show me a site similar to our that you built with that framework.
2. What is your approach for solving the 4 technical issues described in detail above. If possible, send a link to a site where you implemented your solution.
3. What milestones would you propose? How long do you estimate it will take you to complete each milestone?
4. How many people on your team will be doing actual development for this project?
If you answer all 4 questions above, I will then happily share more details about the project and allow you to revise your bid.
1) For the Latest News Module: We do not simply want a RSS icon that lets users subscribe to our blog. Instead - we want the RSS feed from *other* websites automatically generating content on our site.
2) When you send us an example document download site, I test whether google has indexed that pdf. If it has not, your example fails. Also, the search result must link to the display page not the underlying pdf. This is key
37 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 3268$ teklif veriyor
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi Here is our reasonable bid for this [url removed, login to view] show you better results in this project and can easily handle this project. Waiting for [url removed, login to view] us know your positive response regarding this [url removed, login to view] se Daha fazlası