1. The goal of this project is to implement a New Domain nNme registration module for a particular domain extension.
[i]. We will be looking at the WHOIS search service for domain name[s] and Search option for checking the availability of the domain name on this extension in its respective registrar.
[ii]. In addition to that, this project will involved certain levels of API programming and integration. The reason behind this requirement is the registrar of this domain extension have provided us a set of API parameters which allows customized program to interact with their database based on authentication.
[iii]. User accessing the website are required to register before directed and user personal information need to be recorded.
[iv]. We have heard much of the CMS/CMP usability in this areas. A content management system like “Wordpress” is probably in favour here. However, please do suggest any other content management platforms that are much better by industry standards.
2. Secondly, we have needs to establish a Market Place or centre to place domain name[s] with this extension for Sale.
[i]. Domain Categorization is an important feature that must be addressed before domain[s] are posted to the Sale List. A directory of Sale List is most favorable.
[ii]. Buy and Sell modules must be available to facilitate the transaction on accepting user request to post their domain name[s] for sale and accepting user request to buy the domain name[s] listed for sale.
[iii]. Please noted that the this market place must be able to address the basic mechanism of common market transactions. For example, fixed price, minimum price and make offer price for the domain name[s] that are scheduled to the Sale List.
[iv]. We would like to use some kinds of “Inventory Script” or “Catalog Script” in this implementation. We have experienced on “WhoisCart” script. This is just for references. We are open to any other scripts in the industry as long as it is easy to implement and meet our needs.
[v]. From our own analysis, we are quite pleased with some of the key features available on these sites; [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
3. As part of this website, we would also like to have a section that allow us to post and maintain articles and news that are related to domain with this extension. We need to be able to organise the articles and news in a logical manner with ease. Judging from what we have gathered, simple CMS will be an asset to us.
4. Reporting is another feature that we are interested. We would like to have reports for domain inventory, registred user accounting and other summary based information.
5. Interm of payment, we need a secure systems for the transactions that are conducted through this website. We are familiar with “PAYPAL” system but we wish to look at a credit card based system as a alternative.
Operating System : Linux - PHP/MySQL
Budget : USD 250 – 1000
Payment Term : Paid upon the completion ,bug-free and loaded into our [url removed, login to view] via Paypal.
Support : 2 month free support is required after payment.
Deadline : 7 days to complete.