We are a small software company with a growing community of users, based in the San Francisco Bay area. The app we produce is a small business management suite with features like CRM, timesheets, invoicing, sales orders, supply chain management, inventory, logistics, accounting, and banking.
Our focus is to have a community-run company, where users support each other in learning to use our software, can contribute ideas for improving the software or developing new features, and help translate/localize our software for use in their language and region.
We have a very clear idea of what our website should do:
We need this site to be our entire face for our company.
• Heavily Group-based, to organize content for users in different regions
° logged-in users should have the option to create a group
• Marketing information for the product
• a Question-and-answer "forum" for our end users
• a Feedback function that allows users to submit feature requests "Ideas" to shape our product
° allows users to vote on features to prioritize development
• a "Library" to hold our help articles and video screencast help/tours
° allows users to submit new help articles and edit current articles with a moderation feature (Wiki)
° allows users to submit new video content
• an "Events" system to announce upcoming events/feature roll-out to users in specific regions or regional communities
• a basic blogging system for us to provide news to our customers on the regional community homepage.
• the site must be public-facing so we can attract users to our concept of cloud-based business management
This has been an exciting project to design, and should be a lot of fun to produce. Contact us if you'd like to be a part of this!
Mock-ups for design available at: [url removed, login to view] . Please review these sketches before contacting us.
Developers in the SF Bay area are HIGHLY prioritized.