We are looking for someone to help with numerous projects for our Drupal 6 website. You must be comfortable with object oriented PHP coding, complex SQL queries, XML APIs, and building Drupal 6 modules from scratch.
Here is our list of current projects:
1. Implement a financials page – wireframe attached. Consists of building a sortable table with filters by date using complex queries against our database.
2. Implement vendors page – wireframe attached. Consists of building a sortable table with filters by date and data type using complex queries against our database.
3. Implement an e-mail system that works with the token module whereby custom information tokens can be inserted into a message template. Admins should be able to edit the message templates in our custom module's admin settings. Messages can be flagged to delay being sent by 15 minutes. Also, set up an admin page with message queue where delayed messages can be deleted or halted indefinitely before they are delivered.
The next two projects will use the Twilio API ([url removed, login to view]).
4. Add Twilio text message notification option for lead delivery. Free option, inserted during order process. Should allow users to get text notifications of lead deliveries in addition to mandatory email notifications. The text notification should say “LeadWerx new lead notification” and include lead id, lead type, lead name and lead telephone number.
5. Add Twilio “Quick Connect” service that will call leads at time of delivery, by first calling agent, then connecting call if he/she presses key on telephone. Additional $.49 upcharge per lead should be added to cost per lead. In addition to be able to add this during order process, this should be managed by editing an order.
Please provide estimates for cost and time on each of the above projects.
See attached wireframe mock-ups.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
I am ready to begin this project. I am a web development professional from the USA with certificates in Drupal and PHP/MYSQL development. I look forward to hearing from you.