only PHP and MYSQL developers.
The process as set out below, in summary, will be followed in implementing the approved budget. Requesting divisions or departments that wish to incur an expense or purchase an item will strictly adhere to the following procedures:
1. The department seeking approval for an expense that is within its approved budget must complete an Expense Request Form (attached) indicating the nature of the expense, the category (recurring or capital), the amount, the budget line item, payment instructions and other details for the payee
2. After verifying that the expense is within the department’s approved budget, the MRP Dept. will sign the request
3. If the expense would cause an unfavorable budget variance in a particular line item within an expense category (e.g., Stationery expense and Printing expense category) but would not cause an unfavorable variance in the category itself, the expense may be approved by the manager of MRP Dept. after obtain the manger’s approval of concern department’s on that basis. If, however, an unfavorable variance would result for the expense category as a whole, the concern department’s manager must indicate another category from which budget may be transferred
4. Budgetary transfers between categories are allowed after obtain the CFOO approval
5. Transfers between the Salary and Benefits category and any other operating expense categories are not allowed
6. Transfers from fixed expense categories (e.g., rent, depreciation, etc.) are not allowed
7. Transfers from operating expense categories to capital expenditure categories are allowed (but not the other way around). Furthermore, capital expenditures themselves are line item specific and, accordingly, transfers between capital expenditure line items are not allowed
8. If the budget can not cover the requested expense, taking into consideration the indicated inter-category transfers, if applicable, MRP Dept. will return the request back to the requesting department with an indication that the department’s budget is inadequate
9. The concern department has to obtain the CFOO special approval for above mentioned situation if the amount less than AED 10,000 other wise the DCEO approval is necessary
**you can also customize [url removed, login to view]
open source software for me as well.
or JOOMLA Module as well!
Attached arem sample fields of form and flow chart
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $263 teklif veriyor
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Daha Fazla
Chandusoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We have expertise and experience in ecommerce site development Daha Fazla
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Expense Request form that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six wee Daha Fazla
Thanks for taking the time to review our bid At MXicoders. We specialize in providing total e-commerce, e-business and branding solutions to small and medium size business worldwide. We are selective about the jobs Daha Fazla
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Daha Fazla