Long term adult webmaster position available - work from your home. 6 days a week, 10am-6pm US pacific time (Los Angeles time). Your main task will be making and submitting galleries, you may also be charged with smaller tasks such as updating / administering sites. Training is possible, but you must have the following
1. VERY GOOD written English is absolutely necessary
2. Patient and hard working. If you are easily bored please do not apply.
3. Experience in working with ADULT web sites. Either paysites or TGP, perfect if you have
experience with both
4. Solid HTML and PHP knowledge. Fluid with Dreamweaver
5. You must have a high speed Internet connection for this job
6. You are able to commit to this job for the long term
Traning can be provided for the following, but your chance of being hired will increase greatly if
you have one or more of these skills:
1. Adobe Photoshop knowledge. The more you know the better
2. Video editing experience. Ulead VideoStudio or similar
3. Familiarity with Adult specific software - gallery submitters, TGP software, etc.
4. References from past Adult projects you've worked on
5. Understanding of server software, mySQL, script installation
6. Friendly and easy going attitude
You do NOT need to be a good graphic designer, but you must have good patience and be willing to follow instructions. Budget is $300-500 a month, depending on your qualifications. You will get official holidays off. Thanks for all bids.
I'm receiving many bids, and some seem promising, but a lot of them are off the mark. so let me emphasize a few things here:
1. I am seeking an individual for a full time job. I am not looking to be serviced by a company.
2. Numerous bids are just copy & pasted text that is used for every bid. I may understand using cookie cutter text for a $30 small project to save time, but you are applying for a full time job, and I am expecting an individual response that addresses specifics of the job description. To ensure that you have carefully read and understood everything in this job description, all new bids from this point on need to have the word yonge in the first sentence, or it will be ignored.
3. I will strongly prefer bids with valid references (I will check them) or proof that you indeed worked on the projects you listed. Showing that you do have some understanding of how adult sites work is also very helpful.
4. Please take into consideration the hours - you may have to work abnormal hours depending on where you are. Also think carefully about the fact that most of the time you'll be engaged in manual data labour, which could become repetitive and boring. You must have endless patience and strong committment for this job. It is not for everyone, and I hope you give this some thought before mindlessly bidding on it. Thanks