I need a PHP/MYSQL coder to develop a vacation rental website similar to [url removed, login to view] (i.e. no bookings paid for, no contracts signed, mainly contacting the property owners through web site).
The script demo can be downloaded but is encoded. For visual representation, please provide clone of demo script.
Other than the functionality offered by the script, I would like following features:
- possibility to set initial expiry date of rental adds and provide admin page to extend (as this will be means for invoicing owners)
- allow to make preliminary reservation (if checked by owner, then visitor gets to see Contact link AND Make Booking link, which changes availability calendar to status preliminary until time-out or until confirmed or deleted by owner)
- advanced search to include all types of facilities and activities, to be set by administrator
- apart from e-mail exchange on inquiry, all inquiries should be visible through web site to owners.
Main technical requirements:
Search engine friendly URLs URL/[url removed, login to view] (specify method)
SMARTY template system
Multi-language (all captions in one file per language)
More details to be exchanged at later stage. Project has been started previously: source code may be consulted.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
1) In order to avoid automatic bidding, include the exact phrase "I HAVE READ THE PROJECT DETAILS AND I AM ABLE TO COMPLY WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS". Bids that do not include this phrase, will be ignored.
2) ALL BIDS OVER THE MAXIMUM PROJECT PRICE OF 300 USD WILL BE IGNORED.
3) If you do bid, please include in your bid message explamation of how you came up with your bid and what you will do in detail.
4) Please include link to your web site for references or provide list of reference projects which you have already completed. I WILL NOT ASK FOR REFERENCES AT A LATER STAGE AND ASSIGN PROJECT BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT TIME OF BIDDING.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.).