Paver Calculator Project Specifications
Mobile Application Development and QC
• Complete programming and development services for the Paver Calculator IPhone app per the provided approved architecture. The app will be built with current development applications, and will follow generally accepted stands of code and compatibility for the device.
• Architecture, wireframes and design production of customer service and admin screens with two revisions
• Key technologies and features of the service/application:
- UI Development: Login/Registration views; Core calculation views (8-10 pages); about/legal pages
- animated intro
- Implement/transition current calculator coding
- Ability to download spec sheets and marketing materials from [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and send to a link
- Localized language support (English); multi-language framework
- Pre-select up to 9 languages (translation provided by CAT); dictionary/mapping creation
- Enhanced CAT brand experience
- Pre-select between Metric / English measurement
- Device test on iPhone, bug-fixes, performance fine-tuning
- Programming of machine specs in current client version, adding in Legacy machines, Machine selector “How to select a machine”
- “How to change amplitude setting” animation.
- Programming of amplitude setting table.
- User generated data storage in app (max 10 documents)
- Three roller setting storage; add/delete; Storage or roller settings – not PW protected
- Data transfer: ability to save data imported to app and email, save or send.
- Add feedback loop
- New calculation for yield; Width/Depth/Length – Yield
- Versions for iPhone, ONLY, although should work on iPad in x2 mode.
Scoped Application Functions Include:
• Basic framework + Login: System will allow users to create a unique user account on the device
(username/pw required) which will be required in order to gain access to the system.
-UI framework design for necessary navigation to various sections
-Login Authentication module
• Full QC & Testing, & finalizing all features and functions per scope and spec
• Submittal - Release of the app to the iTunes store (TBD)