These are the issues we need resolved.
1. We are unable to upload any images to the Image Gallery, on our “Home” page. We need to be able to load a number of photos of varying sizes, from past events, to be viewed by Veteran Association members.
2. We are unable to upload more than one photo, of less than 2000 KB, to each member's personal Gallery, with their Profile information. We need to be able to load a number of photos, of varying sizes, under each member's profile.
3. We are unable to upload an obituary photo to our deceased members' obituary. We need to be able to load at lease one obituary photo.
4. We are unable to save photos, or any other updated information to our members' profiles.
5. Question: Is there any way we can stop non-vets, and non-association persons registering on our web site, and gaining access to our members' personal information? If so, we need the necessary programming to stop these practices.