I need my old site duplicated into Joomla [url removed, login to view]
You will be responsible for replicating the entire site and making the content look more presentable.
You will install it on another domain for testing then transfer the site to the main site.
1. Header should include the six links and logo
2. Toolbar and CSS should be the same as the site. Drop downs from the toolbar is required.
3. The right column with the modules being curved and must alternate color when added.
4. Footer should have all the same links no module required I can edit those using the HTML function.
5. Just use HTML to format the content area on the home page where the boxes are. Don't create a module for the boxes use HTML only. I don't want the news or other modules there like are installed by default.
6. Only use the latest stable version of Joomla
7. The HTML component should be installed so all links to the pages are the exact same as they are now.
8. All forms need to have the human verification image added to prevent spam.
9. Contact information should be a image to prevent spam.
10. You can use HTML inside the modules on the right as the icons must be used.
11. A 404 error page should be configured so any wrong address inputs takes them to the home page.
I'm hoping to spend $300 or less on this project. The funds will be placed in escrow until the job is complete. No upfront payments will be made.