As a starting company we’re looking for a cost-effective site redesign and implementation – tried to design it ourselves with a pre-made template but we can’t get it looking the way we want. We want to have an expert to redesign: [url removed, login to view] .be. [url removed, login to view] is a Joomla site, making use of the Virtuemart shopping module.
Current Status of the site:
- Both Joomla & Virtuemart are already installed
- Static Content already filled
- Virtuemart product categories are defined, articles not yet filled (this we can manage by ourselves)
- Guestbook already present
- Joomfish provides multi-language facilities: Dutch, English & French
Here is the site map to give an idea of the layout of the site.
1. Virtue Mart Shop categories (Virtuemart Module)
2. Search Box (entire site including the Virtuemart Shop)
2. Winkelwagen/shoppingcart (a. Enter personal/shipping info – no account to create! b. Enter Payment info c. Confirm order)
3. Over ons/about (static)
4. Maat kiezen/ sizing (static)
5. Contact (Company info with mail form)
6. FAQ (Static)
7. Links (Static)
8. Guestbook (Easybook Component)
1. Terms and conditions ( static content)
- Custom Template (banner/stylesheet/layout)needs to be built and implemented. Design/layout is already done. Basic-graphic files will be provided in the format requested (banner /backgrounds/fonts). JPG’s, illustrator files and photoshop files are provided. These files also contain the layout of the modules/textboxes. If more info needed: please mail me.
- Consistent style according to this template: static content, virtuemart shop, shopping cart, email order confirmation
- We provide you with the font of our choice.
- OrderConfirmation e-mail needs to be customized with our layout (graphic files will be provided)
- Complete multi-lingual (Dutch,English & French): static content, virtuemart components, guestbook
- Paypal payment facilities
- When choosing paypal as payment option,an additional fee of 1 euro has to be added
- No user log in when confirming the final shopping order. Only name, street + nr, zip, city and country (pull down selection)
- Payment possibilities: paypal (direct link to the paypal payment page) or banktransfer
How we prefer to work:
- Purpose is to manage the site/shop ourselves after clearing the job. Product Catalog & translations will be filled by us.
- We will give you access to our web- and FTPserver so you can enter the Joomla admin section and have access to all files installed on our server.
- If you have any questions concering layout and/our functionality, don’t hesitate: mail/skype me
- During the job: regularly contact (Skype,e-mail,msn messenger) is needed. (follow-up of your activities)
- “Aftersales” is a must: we like to contact you afterwards for technical questions. This could be done at an hourly rate, although we prefer a flat rate for a certain period.
Al the necessary translations will be provided by us.
Please provide your delivery schedule with your PM.
Payment will be made in two times, one time halfway the project and the rest when the project is completed.
Project will start immediately after quote confirmation.
Along with your quote, Please provide links to similar work you have done.