I am trying to gather team members to start up a full service web solutions team.
Each member of the team must have their own specialty, for example one member will handle all Website design works, and one team member will do the programming, one will do the SEO.
So basically I am looking for:
1. Sales marketing specialist
- Responsible for finding leads, provides support to clients in terms with billing and accounts etc.
2. Web programmer specialist
- Responsible in programming either PHP/MySQL or .NET web applications. True professional that can write codes from scratch, build applications from scratch etc.
3. SEO Specialist
- Responsible in link building, SEM, on page optimization etc.
- Responsible in writing contents, proofreading of contents etc.
Once the team has been set ... we will then create a powerful website that will be discussed by the formed team and share thoughts within and before the process, including the name of our Team, and the services we will provide, strategies etc.
Everyone must possess/have:
- Passion to their work
- Goal setters
- People who live to work (meaning they love their work other than money - and I'm not saying working for free)
- Wild thinkers (who thinks impossible can be sometimes true)
- free time to spend for the team (at least 3 hours a day I suppose)
Please note that I am looking for Individuals only not companies...
You may notice that there's no designer on the list above, its because I'll handle the design work.
If you are interested and willing to spend time and be a part of a team that will "hopefully" stand out in this industry PM me. Also if you have questions on how will be the profit sharing going to be, that will be discussed as soon as I have picked all team members as for all must be present in discussing this matters.
Thanks a lot everyone for your time ... and this could be our moment to rise up...
NOTE AGAIN: I am looking for Individuals only not companies...
Please submit portfolio as well as for it will be another criteria for selection.
I'll send my portfolio in the PMB only to those who I think have the potential.