Project Tittle: Moving my website from Word press to Joomla eCommerce
Business: Valentino Online Store
Duration: 15 days (for bidding)
Main Objective: Change the current Word press platform to an eCommerce
Joomla platform to make it more interactive.
My site is an online store where I sell different items: beauty supplies, dried food, music, movie, etc…
My current website is working and I’m doing business with it now. I would like to move it from Word Press platform to a more interactive ecommerce Joomla platform with more features and capability. The Joomla platform should allow improving:
- Overall shopping experience of the customers
- feel and look of the site
- Payment system of the products and shipping fees (by using USPS)
- All the features of the site
Work to be done:
- Suggest to me different Joomla eCommerce Platforms with brief description to allow me to choose one
- Present a proposal how the new interface will work so that we can validate together before moving to implementing
- Implement the new interface: database, design platform, different modules required, migration of elements (images, logo, texts, etc) enhancing content (menu, forms, etc)
- Set up and test the whole shopping process: shopping cart, items selection, checking out, payment method of products, payment of shipping fees (USPS). This part is very important
- Upload items with new prices. Current prices will be reevaluated
- Make sure the site has an interactive window on the homepage where the featured items can be displayed and flashing images like in my current site
- Integrate the new domain name with the New Interface
- Test and correct all the functionalities of the new interface to make sure everything is going smoothly before re launching the site.
- I’m currently using the flat rate shipping fee of USPS to ship my orders to customers. So while working on this part of the project, keep in mind that I’m shipping throughout the US, and outside the US. So the setting of the shipping fees should consider all this. Shipping fee should be set up with USPS so that customers in the US and outside can check out easily and pay for both purchased items and shipping fee.
- Shipping fee should be set up with USPS so that customers in the US and outside can check out easily and pay for both purchased items and shipping fee.