- The website design which includes the look and feel of the website with CSS 2.0/XHTML site implementation that allows the website for SEO ready design. This includes the graphic design of the website header and color scheme that will be used for the website.
2. Sub pages Design
- The static pages of the website that will inherit the homepage mockup and will be configured to contain the contents of the website. A single contact form will be included in the package which will be sent to emails specified from the program. Automated mail facility, bulk mail facility, database exporting and saving which usually all job portal site possess.
3. Job Listings Directory
- An online job search system that allows different employers to post vacant job positions on different industry and positions. Registered job seekers will have the capability to search vacant job positions in terms of keyword, category, industry, and locations.
4. Job Seeker Panel
- Site visitors/job seekers will be able to register online and obtain a secured area. Inside the secured area the job seekers will be able to update their account information, create resume online, manage applications and send message to companies.
5. Job Seeker Online Resume Builder
- The job seeker will have access to an online resume builder which acts as an online resume. The online resume will contain various information from the job seeker including: personal information, educational attainment, preferences, job experience and trainings/seminars attended. Online resume will be printable by the job seeker. Applicants can also upload their resume online. And will have to ability to send it through emails of employers as attachment.
6. Job Seeker Online Applications
- The job seeker will be able to submit their applications online when they have found suitable
positions via the job listings directory. Along with their application their resume will be included and the employer will be able to view it through their secured area.
7. Job Seeker can upload their resume to be listed on the site for no fee.
8. Employers Panel
- A secured area for employers that have successfully registered. Employer registrations will be
approved by the website administrator inside the administrator panel. A setup fee may be configured for employers who would want to be view all resumes from the database. At this time however we will be allowing employers to post their jobs for free. The employer will be able to configure their account information, manage job postings, manage applications initiated by job seekers for a specific position, and send messages to job seekers prior to their application.
9. Employer's Job Posting
- An employer can post job vacancies online can be searched through the job listings directory. The employer can also update their job postings if the position gets filled.
10. Employer's Applications Manager
- The employer will be able to view the list of applicants that applied for positions that are needed by the company. The employer will be able to set approve/deny for applications sent by job seekers.
12. Online Messaging System
- An online messaging system will be developed to allow employers and job seekers to communicate. Messages will be saved inside the inbox.
13. Administrator Panel
- A secured area where the website administrator will be able to configure and maintain website function and features such as member management.
14. Job Seeker Manager
- The administrator will be able to view and manage job seeker records in terms of add/modify/remove of entries.
15. Employers Manager
- The administrator will be able approve/deny employer application/registration. The administrator can view employer information and transactions made.
16. Job Listing Directory Control panel
- The administrator can maintain the job listings directory by modifying/removing of records.
17. Banners needed for Google Ads
39 freelancers are bidding on average $1002 for this job
Hi, We are a team of developers and designers who are in this field from more than 10 years. We are a web Design and Development Company, providing web development in PHP, CMS based websites, E-commerce website, Wor Daha Fazla
hi,just check PM for portfolio,and read our reviews. Its would be your guidance.(Why we are best for your project)
****************************************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ****************************************************************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, I look f Daha Fazla
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
We are ready to do this job portal. Please check pmb for more details.
Ready to do please check out reference work and proposal for you.
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Daha Fazla
See PMB for our reference, recent works and some backend admin demo with some design examples. Thanks & waiting for reply.
Hi We are ready to start this project [url removed, login to view] you complete fully-functional working portal will tested by us. We are interested in your project provide you outstanding performance in this project with assurance o Daha Fazla
Hello, Please have a look at PMB for detailed proposal Thanks
We can develop as per your requirement. u could check that out. we can work till your satisfaction. -- Please check My PMB
We already have done Job board portal so would like to work on this project, please check pmb for live demo and some other large scale websites we have done as well as quality of work. Thanks
Please check your PMB after few minutes for more details.
Hello there, Its a nice project to bid [url removed, login to view] are really very much interested to work on this [url removed, login to view] have a look at the PMB for the details. Thanks Achintya