I am in need of someone who is well versed in Drupal and PHP to finish off my website. My previous web developer proved to be unreliable and presented me with constant delays and setbacks. The main issue was the lack of dedication to the project. The person who takes on the job must respond to communication in a reasonable amount of time as it would sometimes take days or even weeks to get an email response from my previous web developer. I hope to find someone who is enthusiastic and who takes pride in their work. Now, on to the project.
The premise of the website is for users to be able to create one of 3 account types and upload videos to their profile. I will provide the URL (to see the current state of the site) and more details to anyone who becomes interested in the project. The main functions of the website are all in place, the only outstanding issues that remain are some bug fixes and minor tweaks. There are some other features I will be adding at a later date so whoever takes on the project will be highly considered for that portion as well if they provide quality work. Here are the outstanding issues:
- Alignment issues on Google Chrome browser
- The default “browse” portion of the website only shows 5 members when it should be showing all users
- The filter function on the “browse” page (to only bring back specific results) is not functioning correctly and is bringing in what appears to be random results
- A few errors when signing up for one of the account types
- need to make sure paypal module working correctly for “main” account type
- a few redirect errors
- some removal of a few areas (for logged in users) that are redundant
- when signing up for new account and inputting password, there is a secure password suggestion box that pops up that needs to have its text changed
- theme needs to be updated with new graphic elements. The current theme which was designed specifically for the website has already been integrated but the look of it has been updated to a more web 2.0 look and feel and a cleaner look. The layout remains 95% the same. I have all of the new graphic elements in PSD or PNG files, whatever is preferred.
- clean up code if necessary
As mentioned above, Drupal and PHP skills are required for this project. I will also give preference to anybody who knows their way around a web server so they can upload any changes directly to the server without me acting as a middle man. I will mention as well that this website is the first of four in a network of websites. The other three will function in the exact same way but are geared towards a different audience. I do not require the person accepting this job to do any work on the other three but they need to at least be aware of the others so that they can make sure the current site is appropriately configured to integrate with them once when they are completed. For example, one of the current account types will allow that user to access the other websites with that same account in the future.
Thank you for your interest and I hope to find someone who is reliable and dedicated to completing this project with high quality.