An existing, static HTML-Site was moved to a wordpress-theme.
In case that this static HTML-Site doesn't have a blog section, sidebars and widget and also a comment function, the CSS for this parts is missing at the CSS file.
I need someone who could extend the CSS file, so the design of all parts are nice designed and adjusted to the rest of the site.
It's a wordpress site, but you don't need to have wordpress skills.
Please take a look at [url removed, login to view]
What i need to have :
- for the blog-listings (e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], ...) i need a sidebar on the left side.
- the same for the page template with sidebar.
- width of the sidebar should be the same as the logo, so the content starts at the same point as the navigation
- all default widgets must be well designed (e.g. latest posts, calendar, ...) so the widgets are adjusted to the design.
- the blog-listings must be new designed, so the listing is adjusted to the site design.
- at the front-page will be also three widget sections (currently the block with e.g. "Why create a Site for Smartphones?"). Also all wordpress-widgets must be adjusted to this position.
- also i need a threaded comment section.
- i think there will be also some other, small CSS adjustements.
I don't need a new design !!!!
All changes must be ready in about 6 hours.
I think a very small project for a good designer.
This is the 3rd time i started this project. The last two programmers are only time wasters.
So please enjoy me.