We need a new penny auction site with the following specifications:
- Reference sites include [url removed, login to view], and beezid.com. It's important that the user interface its clean, elegant and smooth.
- It should be able to handle different types of auctions such as: auction timer adding 'x' seconds with each bid, auction timer reset to 'x' seconds with each bid, turbo auctions, begginers-only auctions.
- Each auction can be configured with an 'x' credit cost per bid.
- Each auction can have an 'x' number of bids configured, after that number is reached, the timer or the number of seconds increased after each bid can change.
- Each auction can cost a different number of credits depending on the remaining time.
- Paypal must be the payment system.
- In the admin section we must be able to configure all the settings, timer per auction, categories, bid price, auction type, credit cost, bid costs per auction, number of free bids on register, free bids on recomended user register, etc.
- Its important that the script can handle multiple bids at once, with minimum lag and no bid lost.
- Advertisement banners must be configured on the admin section.
- Users get 'x' free bids when register.
- Users get 'x' free bids when a new user recommended by them buys credits.
- Very secure system.
- Bid history shown in every auction (only 10 showed, the rest only visible on admin section).
- Recent ended auctions history.
- Each user can upload an avatar.
- Promo codes generation module.
- Limit of won auctions by user per day/week/month.
- Buy now option.
- User can use an autobidder.
- Each user can follow a selected auction and a notice email needs to be sent 30 minutes before the auction goes live.
Please submit done projects and login information, best if they are very similiar to the above qualifications.
At least 60 days support after installation is needed and it is agreed that once we release the payment we own the code.
We are looking for a long term relationship for updating and adding more functionality to the site.