We need Professional Game Developers to build an Online Multiplayer Chess Website for us, where Players would be able to play Chess against each other.
IMPORTANT: It will be Cash (real money) based Gaming Website. Members will be able to play against other members for real money. As monetary transactions are involved, security of the gaming system is our main priority.
The web design, back-end (PHP) and database (MySQL) part of the website is being done separately. So you do not have to worry about it. You just need to concentrate on gaming part.
The gaming engine should contain the basic features:
1. Game Lobby - where logged members will assemble and see which other members are online, which chess table are available to join, create new chess table e.t.c.
2. Text-Chat against the other player while game is on.
3. Multiple Games - Players should be able to play multiple chess games against other players at a time.
4. Data Exchange - The gaming system should communicate with the back-end to receive and post data. In simple words, the system will have to inform the back-end, whenever a chess game table is setup, a chess game starts, a chess game ends, which player won and who lost and all such data which is required for updating in the database.
5. Common Chess Table Features - Player who setup the chess table should be allowed to customize the game, like total time limit of game, time limit per move and other stuffs possible.
The gaming system should be easy to use, so that members do not spend lots of time trying to understand what to do. You can check out Chess on Yahoo Games website as a reference.
IMPORTANT: As this website is based on real money, the security of the gaming system needs to be HIGH PRIORITY. The system should not let any kind of hacking or exploitation. Please use PMB to discuss the security part of this project in details.
This is the system that we need.
Kindly give us clear explanation about which technology would suit this system the best, taking security into consideration. Also what server setup would be required.
Please use PMB to provide us complete details on how you can complete this project and what is required on our behalf.