We require a website with somewhat similar functionality to well-known freelancing sites (such as the one you are currently on) but which will be targeted at a niche audience and have a few clever and important twists on the theme.
Basic functionality must include:
- Signing up and creating your profile (including editing details, noting availability etc.)
- Posting new projects (and suggesting suitable people)
- Hiring mechanism, PMB, milestone setup.
- Finding/browsing people (by category or by ability)
- Browsing listed projects (by category, ability or location)
- Project dashboard (projects you are hiring for, project you are hired for, other management etc.)
- Integrated blog (can be off-the-shelf)
- Placeholders for help, dispute resolution and other non-core functionality
- An administration backend to manage all major aspects of site, including users, projects, categories, locations etc.
There is nothing new or unique about most of the above functionality, and it should be able to be readily interpreted from what has worked for a long time in such spheres. The above general brief should, in my opinion, be sufficient for the initial bid process. The successful bidder will be provided with a fuller, more exacting brief of the required functionality of the site, including key differences between this and other sites.
- Requires a general, clean and attractive design template, SEO friendly and standards compliant
- Code should be based on a standard framework to maximise development speed and minimise code rewrite (open to suggestions)
- Code should be properly formatted and commented to maximise future reuse potential
- Adequate security should be be built in from the beginning.
This site is intended as a "proof of concept", functional demo, with the complete site to be created in the following months after extensive user testing. It would of course be hoped that the initial successful bidder will be retained for future works as well.
We will require regular feedback and contact with the successful party. You should be prepared to constantly communicate with us and expect many tweaks and changes along the journey. You will also be required to sign an NDA prior to commencing any works proper and being provided with the full brief.
Bu iş için 44 freelancer ortalamada $7319 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. I request you to check your PM for our Web 2.0 Portfolio, Our recent work in your needs & further discussion. Regards Webexpertz Team.
We have seen your project requirement carefully. We are expert on Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design etc. We can do it easily. Please refer our reviews to select a wining bidder. thanks.
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hello, We understand that you need to develop a reverse auction site like elance/freelancer.com for a different [login to view URL] in pmb. Regards, Vj. SphereIDC.
Hi,We are expert in developing this kind of [login to view URL] can show you working DEMO of our previous [login to view URL] check your Inbox for more details. Thanks, Indisoftware