We need a designer/developer preferably with a plesk billing experience to implement the following modification to our order form. To see the current form just go to [url removed, login to view] and sign up for any hosting plan.
The current order form should be modified to have a look and feel of this form:
[url removed, login to view]
1. It should have 3 columns (1st column – descriptions (domain lookup etc.), 2nd column – order form fields, 3rd column – description of currently selected hosting plan (instead of shopping cart section on example)). 3rd column contents should be pulled from the plesk database with products. 1st column contents should be pulled out from a text file via an include – so that they could be easily changed.
2. We need headers for each section of order form
3. Clean label and form elements layout – everything lined up
4. Divider lines
5. Font sizes and fonts the same to those in the example.
We need the css for a form developed with a full manual on the styles defined there, so that we can tweak it ourselves later.
Also there is a number of small changes necessary to be done with our current form:
1. Fix length of all fields to be same width
2. Change: Please enter the characters of image to Please enter the characters on the image below 3. Remove Payment Descriptions
4. Remove Tax/VAT ID
5. Remove line about appropriate taxes.
6. Change Service Username to Username
7. Change Service Password to Password.
8. Please increase the font size of labels and for boxes
9. "Valid Username. Username will be checked for uniqueness upon submission." should be under the username box and not below the terms.
10. Center the "I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions"
11. More space between the lines of the payment information and form elements.
12. Remove Issue number and Start Date.