I have posted this project before but the developer I selected failed to complete the job and there was no communication so I hope you can do it!
I have a fully built and operational osCommerce website in need of a modified Wishlist contribution lookup page & ADMIN function repaired.
I have installed the Wishlist contribution available from the osCommerce community and it worked with no problems. Recently I had some additional functionality added that provided a wishlist lookup page for web visitors and additional ADMIN controls. The person I hired failed to provide a working solution and no longer can provide their services and so I need someone to basically repair the broken modification. In addition my client has asked for additional functionality and need that done as well.
WHAT WAS DONE:
(This is copy/pasted from my original project)
1) A website page that has a Wishlist lookup.
The lookup will be a drop-down box that is populated by ALL existing user/admin created wishlists.
The drop-down will display the available Wishlists as LASTNAME, FIRST NAME, (EMAIL ADDRESS).
The user will select one of the Wishlists and click a Lookup button to submit, as I do not want it to auto-jump on selection.
Upon click on the Submit button the user will be taken to the page that displays the selected users Wishlist from the contribution (i.e. example .../[url removed, login to view]). Note: This is the same page they would see if the user emailed a link to their Wishlist. That is all for the public website side of things.
2) Modification to the ADMIN page where I can see existing user Wishlists and ADD or REMOVE items. Note: This page already exists from the contribution, but does not have the function to ADD/REMOVE items. I want that page modified to add the function of being able to ADD or REMOVE items from the user-created Wishlist.
WHAT DOES NOT WORK AND NEEDS REPAIR:
1) RELATED TO NUMBER 1 ABOVE.
The above number 1 page was created and the lookup function works except, when the user has many items on their wishlist and needs a second or more pages to show them all, the link to go to the additional pages takes them to the home page and not the additional pages. I NEED THE LINKS TO GO TO THE ADDITIONAL PAGES.
2) RELEATED TO NUMBER 2 ABOVE.
The ADMIN page/function was modified to ADD and REMOVE items from user wishlist and does add items, but SOMETIMES DOES NOT REMOVE ITEMS. IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED SO ALL ITEMS CAN BE REMOVED.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONLITY WANTED:
In additional to above REPAIRS I need the following functionality added:
1) Allow the web visitor to add more than one of same item (i.e. with a qty box on their wishlist list page).
2) Allow the ADMIN to add more than one of the same item from the ADMIN page (i.e. qty box).
3) Allow the ADMIN to add items to a users wishlist with item OPTIONS (i.e. color, size, etc.)
4) In the ADMIN, when a web visitor purchases an item off a users wishlist I do not want the item removed from the list the ADMIN sees. I want the item to be a different color (grayed out) and shown as purchased. However, I still want the ADMIN to be able to permanently remove the item if wanted.
5) In the ADMIN, on the order details page, under each line item, I want a new field(s) directly below it to show that item was purchased from user wishlist list.
a. I want it to display in the following format: (Purchased from wishlist USERS_LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME)
b. I want the USERS_LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME hyperlinked directly to the associated users wishlist (i.e. example /admin/[url removed, login to view]).
I have a fully functional DEVELOPMENT site that I can give you access to make the modifications. I will need you to document what changes were made to the database and any pages so I can make the changes manually myself to the LIVE site.
I will be available anytime to provide assistance.
I have on-going needs with my clients and need will additional work in the future.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $239 teklif veriyor
Hi I must say here that i have extensive knowledge in osCommerce modification. Plz see PMB for my osCommerce customization. Thanks
I am the expert in such things. Waiting for your selection. Thank you.
Repair and add functionality to oscommerce wishlist.
I am confident that I can get your site up and running with the necessary modifications repaired. There would also be a persistent form of communication used so we stay in contact and the job gets done. I have sent you Daha Fazla
Hi dear client, with reference to your requirements, we would like to work on your project and we will provide you the best solution for your requirements; we have more than half a decade experience in Web Developing a Daha Fazla