Please read the description VERY carefully before sending your bid. My budget is $1000. I will not accept any bids higher than the budget given.
I need my penny auction website customized. My website is www.bidstash.com.
PLEASE HAVE EXPERIENCE MAKING PENNY AUCTION WEBSITES - SHOW ME YOUR SAMPLE WORK AS WELL. You are 100 times more likely to be selected if you have prior experience with penny auction websites.
The following tasks need to be done.
1) Webdesigning of these pages "Buybids", "Login", contact us, FAQs, home page, "Register", & another page which will be similar to home page but with few extra images and will serve as adwords landing page. Please look at [url removed, login to view], bigdeal and other penny auction website corresponding pages for how these pages should look.
2) User panel needs to look like that of quibids. Again, if you signup and login there you will see how it looks. I don't want something identical. But something similar.
3) Buying experience needs to be like that of quibids. (if you log in to quibids and click "buy it now" on any item you will see the buying experience)
4) I have google checkout and paypal on the website right now. I want to integrate my own merchant processor in the website. I have not gotten a merchant account yet. Do I need a merchant account before the programming for the integration is done?
5) Something in the website which does not allow no two billing or shipping addresses for two different usernames.
6) Backpanel ability to suspend accounts.
7) Recently sold for...If you know penny auctions then you will be aware of what this is.
8) The admin panel needs to be organized. I will explain the details in interview.
9) Daily report generation in an excel file for accounting and profits (I will tell you how...You'll just need to do the programming)
10) Some small items like changing lexicon image, ability to change number of returns days in auctions, logo design and change.