I need an auto parts website created where members can buy and sell new/used auto parts/vehicles. The website should be similar to [url removed, login to view] in functionality, but with ajax filtering. It is not an exact clone but very similar. The website should function like [url removed, login to view] See the link below on an example of how a listing would look [url removed, login to view]
I already have the design, I just need the programming done. The design is already sliced and currently in html/css. The css is done with the blueprint css framework seen here [url removed, login to view] You must be familiar with the blueprint framework and adhere to the framework when adding new pages to the website.
The website should have the following features:
1. List auto parts and cars. No checkout needed for the listings as it is a classified website similar to craigslist.
2. Separate cities for listings like craigslist. (ie [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
3. Forum/message boards for each of the cities for discussions
5. Ajax results filtering similar to ebay where you can filter the search with ajax. See this link [url removed, login to view] on the left where if you check one of the boxes, it updates the results on the right.
6. Global help section where members can ask questions and other members can answer along with admin
7. Detect user location via IP address
8. Integrate google adsense.
9. OpenID and facebook support zend has a very simple way to support openid. The site should have its own user model and any user may have one or more openid or facebook id attached to it. Site should work outside of facebook.
10. Ability to flag listings like craigslist as long as ip's are within region. No proxies.
11. Ability to charge for listings and have featured listings for an upgrade.
12. Social media integration with Twitter, Facebook.