- tableless - CSS/XHTML ONLY
- strict time table, DAILY UPDATES MANDATORY
Current calendar: [url removed, login to view]
Example of how it should look: [url removed, login to view]
We currently use this as our base:
[url removed, login to view]
If you change the script, you will have to ensure functionality of the existing features and new features. Otherwise you are just changing the new features.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DESIGN, CODING AND INTEGRATION AS WELL AS 3 MONTHS MINIMUM FOR SUPPORT.
- Colour coded categories for different events
- Ability to view in full calendar mode, or by default smaller calendar with next 10 upcoming events displayed
o Must be compatible to display with, or without photo
o Must also show the different colour codes based on category selected
- Must be able to select date range that will select events based on that range, displaying the first date selected, onward, or within the specified dates only
- All pages must be printer friendly, user can click ‘print’ which will give them a print friendly version
- Right hand side of page must allow for graphics for ‘featured events’, maximum of 5 in dates of upcoming first, then downwards
o This should also include ability to ‘queue’ more, only showing the next 5 at anytime (not scrollable)
- Ability to filter to view certain categories only, removing all non selected categories – checkbox form must be used so multiple categories can be selected
- Ability to add photo galleries to event pages
- Must maintain the ability for businesses to add their own events to the calendar, at a rate of once per week. (subscribed businesses can login and add 1 event per week if their pkg >= 3, these must then be marked approved by an admin before they are displayed on the ‘global event’ calendar.
- Must conform to the existing event calendar system each individual profile uses, explained below:
o Each business has its own event calendar (events assigned to a specific busid #)
o Each event has a global variable of 0 or 1, if 1 is selected (admin approved or added) they are listed on the GLOBAL calendar
o If not global, they only appear on that specific business’s profile
o They can request to have it added to the global calendar (only one per week), which then puts it in queue for an admin to approve or deny it.
- Events must be fully editable, and include a WYSIWYG editor for anyone adding an event (both admin / business owners)
- Must use SEO friendly URL’s
3 freelancers are bidding on average $223 for this job
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way. I have also sent a PM to you.