I currently have a website, famousfacts(.)net, which I am unhappy with the layout. I would like to have my site ported to a new CLEAN theme/layout, ex: aolstalker(.)com.
Along with creating the new layout, I wrote the majority of the code needed to power the site and I know it could be written better; so I would need my code cleaned up, with minor documentation.
Everything below is what I am looking to accomplish. I know this sounds like a lot but, the majorty of the work is either completed, in the works, or setup to be designed. Please let me know via message what you think in reguards to what would be need from me to stay in contact with you, and what information you would require to access the files/DBs/ect.
I am available for further discussion via emal and phone, usa only.
* Small Graphics (Nothing more elaberate then table boarders, ect)
* 90% + Style Sheet driven
* Basic Logo, 200ish x 100ish
* Bottom of each page: Generated Page Time (ex: Generated in: 0.148 sec(s)), and Queries Used (ex: 133 Queries Used)
* Add Fact page Display: 2 text boxes (logon and pin - for users to track their postings)
* Add Fact page Code: I don't want to log each user into the site. I want the site to work in the same sense as entering your for a high score on a video game. The pin field will be used so that no one else can use your name for posting. (user name should be the primary key for the users table.
* Admin Panel: As basic as possible, I care nothing about layout. Admin will be only for my eyes, so who cares what it looks like. You can actually put everything all into one page (textareas/submit buttons)
* Admin Features: Modify/Delete for Users, Facts, News, Famous People.
* Intergration for banners and adsense/adwords: I want this to flow with the theme. I will be using this for my primary source of profit but, I dont want the site to look like crap because of bad banner placement and/or layout flow interuption
PHP CODE REVISE
* Whole Site
* Minor PHP Documentation for your code and/or mine, use your judgement. Don't document "intTotal = int1 + int2", but please feel free to document "intTotal = function1(int1) + function2(int2) / int1 * function3(int1)"
I am very much interested in this job. I am from Hyderabad, India. Request you to please check ur PM now and get back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Sai Kiran