We are a small organization of photographers and journalists with a nice web PHP, MySql site that was done about 5 years ago. I do most of the work on the HTML and some PHP, but there are some additions and changes we want to make to our site. [url removed, login to view]
One is to add a feature to our Members Profiles that will enable our members to select or feature, specific photos and articles in their profiles to display. This way by clicking the Feature box next to their images in their Admin section, it will then display those selection on their Profiles page. Login to our site as a Visitor with the User: guest and Password: pass
Then go to my profile to see how it displays now: [url removed, login to view]
Now we do have this function now in our Admin section and when members upload their photos or articles I can select which ones in my admin I want to feature on our site.
So I want to add this function to our Members Profile Management section as well. I uploaded a directory with screen shots for you to see our display of a members profile and what their current admin looks like and then shots of my main Admin showing that I have this function now.
We also need to clean up some of the code on the site. It was done 5 years ago and the structure of the site is still a bit awkward. When the script pulls the top, left side, middle and bottom html sections together, and you look at the source code, it appears as each section is a separate page. So, the only thing the search engines read is our [url removed, login to view] portion of the page and not the middle html pages that have the changing content.
There are some other fixes we want, but we would like to hire someone that we can call on when we need a fix or a change to our current site.
The second part of our project is an easy one...
We installed a WordPress [url removed, login to view] blog recently and have it up and running at: [url removed, login to view]
We purchased a great theme, installed the widgets and plug-ins we need and took it live yesterday. We had someone that was helping us integrate and configure NextGen Gallery and NextGen Vote into our blog so we could use them to run Photo Contests on our site. Unfortunately he had a family problem and had to withdraw from helping us. He did some of the work and you can see it at: [url removed, login to view]
Who we need....
1. I prefer to work with someone that we can have a long term relationship with. This is an ongoing situation and maybe a monthly payment can be arranged based on the amount of work needed, this way we always have a programmer on call.
2. I am located in New Jersey in the USA and on EST time, but work from my home office and tend to work late into the early morning. I usually shut down at 3-5AM EST and get up at noon the next day, so my hours are good for those freelancers overseas where there is a 3-9 hour time difference.
3. Good understanding of the English language is a must, I can't explain some of these things if you don't understand English.
4. I must see samples of your best work and you must have over 10 positive feedbacks on [url removed, login to view] in similar jobs. I don't want to start, spend all the time going over what must be done only to be disappointed and I must know that once you are given access to my files, you are not going to mess them up.
5. Security is also a key for us, so your feedback and references are important to me.
That's basically it for now. We may need some help with Word Press Configurations of some of the plugins and widgets, but most of it is done now.
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 164$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks