I have an under-construction PHPArcadeScript arcade ([url removed, login to view]) which I need some MySQL/PHP modifications to. =)
I don’t really care if 2-8 are sloppily coded, achieved by using a pre-made free script off the internet (like...hotscripts), are very simple, and don’t have “admin panels” or whatnot, as long as they work.
#1 is the most important one.
Familiarity with the script is not necessary, but is helpful.
Thanks in advance! ;)
1) I want to integrate PHPArcadeScript with PHPBB (only coding, no need for any designing).
- So when users sign up, there is only one registration page, and you only need one account for both the arcade and the forums.
- PHPArcadeScript user profiles and PHPBB user profiles are combined into one.
- A “Top Posters” section on the arcade’s main page.
- A “newest forum posts” section on the arcade’s main page.
- Only one avatar is used in both PHPBB and PHPArcadeScript.
- User avatars show up when they comment on games.
- User “ranks” in PHPBB are also in PHPArcadescript.
- “Referrals” system is the same for both PHPArcadescript and PHPBB.
2) Ability for a paid, Paypal-integrated, subscription-based “premium members” system. (easy)
- Premium members get access to special forum in PHPBB (easy, no mod required)
- Premium members have their names a different color when they post comments in the arcade.
- Premium members have no advertisements in the Arcade or the forums.
- They also get double the points for playing a game/commenting/referring than non-premium members.
3) A “toplist” page. (easy)
- A page with a list of top 10 PHPBB posters, top points, top games played, top referrals, top game comments, top game posts.
4) I need an automated news page that grabs articles via a particular RSS and displays the article on my site. (easy, pre-made scripts available)
- The titles of the newest articles linked on the arcade’s main page.
- On the “news page”, only the first x characters of the article are shown, with an option to “Read More”.
5) Automatic arcade newsletter (containing newest and most popular games each day/week/bi-weekly/monthly etc.) (easy, pre-made scripts available)
- People can subscribe / unsubscribe.
- I must be able to customize the template of the actual newsletter.
6) Sponsor Game modification. (intermediate)
- So that sites can pay to “sponsor” a game.
- I must manually approve them, not automatic.
7) Fake email detection when registering. (easy)
- (Not email confirmation, just a check to see if domain exists/account etc.)
8) “Delayed” score counting. (easy)
- So a user cannot cheat by refreshing games to get more points, and a point is added only after x seconds of being on that page.